Something HAS to go right for these special teams!

Though they haven't showed it yet in 2006, I'm still a firm believer that the Bills special teams are the best in the biz.

Soon McGee is going to find his seam and take one to the house.

After all the fakes and gimmicks etc which have not gone Buffalo's way so far, the law of averages says they're bound to sooner or later.

I think BIG special teams plays require a little bit of luck. But during the past two years Buffalo has made so many BIG plays consistently that it seemed that they had transcended the luck factor. After all, the competent don't need luck and the incompetent don't deserve it.

But over the course of this year it's been tough for them to catch a break and all of the luck seems to have sided with the opponents. The Buffalo unit is a special one though, and if you Billieve and you hope and pray really really hard, they will become the stalwart they were in the past. My how the tables have turned. Once the ONLY reliable unit, now seemingly UN-reliable. I KNOW that's about to change.

whats been unreliable? i think our special teams has been super thus far. Whats your beef with the ST? We already have a successful onside kick plus another that could just has easily been. We have a blocked punt. Moorman has been kicking the hell out of the ball, not to mention putting countless balls inside the 20. Lindell has only missed one all season. Whats your problem? No returns for Mcgee? Who cares? You can't rely on kickoff returns for TDs to win games. If they come, they come. I'm not worried in the least about our special teams.