Does anyone have video of the hit WM

Gary M

Yo fo' schnizzle, the Bills aint down with it for E$PN!

No jacked up for them!  BOO-YEAH!

*inserts flashy and pointless animation*

794352[/snapback]

not true, their #1 jacked up was roscoe parrish getting tackled. wasn't even that hard of a hit. pretty lame for winning jacked up for the week. mcgahee sending 311 pound williams air born would have been much better pick. you'd think miami alum michael irvin would have done mcgahee right with that choice.

not true, their #1 jacked up was roscoe parrish getting tackled. wasn't even that hard of a hit.  pretty lame for winning jacked up for the week.  mcgahee sending 311 pound williams air born would have been much better pick. you'd think miami alum michael irvin would have done mcgahee right with that choice.

794355[/snapback]

Ah yes, Michael Ivrin. I'm so happy to see he every week now...NOT.

McGahee quote:

"He was a free guy running loose, and it's my job to pick up any guy who leaks through," McGahee said Monday. "I just put my feet down and braced my body for a big impact. It's nothing to brag about. But trust me, I was happy I made the block."

I give McGahee a lot of credit. I half defended his "whiff" last week and said it was a tough block, but he needed to make it reguardless. Hopefully he went back to practice and starting learning from his mistakes. Surprisingly, at least to me, he seemed to make strides after just one week. Honestly, I think he just realized how his lack of blocking affected the game and got it though his head what needed to be done.

Anway....good job Willis. Keep it up!

I give McGahee a lot of credit.  I half defended his "whiff" last week and said it was a tough block, but he needed to make it reguardless.  Hopefully he went back to practice and starting learning from his mistakes.  Surprisingly, at least to me, he seemed to make strides after just one week.  Honestly, I think he just realized how his lack of blocking affected the game and got it though his head what needed to be done.

Anway....good job Willis.  Keep it up!

794668[/snapback]

i agree whole heartedly. if there's one thing with willis that i question it's his heart. it's not that he can't block. it's just that in the past it hasn't seemed like he's been totally into the team victory. i feel like JP is finally getting his respect and that on sunday willis stepped up to be a member of the TEAM. here's hoping this trend continues.