QB ratings against the Bears this year

Rubes

As a whole, quarterbacks who have played the Bears this year have a passer rating of 62.1 and have been sacked 15 times (almost 4 per game).

That includes Brett Farve, Jon Kitna, Brad Johnson, and Matt Hasselbeck.

Just a thought as our boy heads out on the road. I'm hoping for some confidence and composure in the face of a hostile D and a hostile environment, but don't go and throw JP under the bus if he ends up looking a little raw out there -- like everyone else has.

As a whole, quarterbacks who have played the Bears this year have a passer rating of 62.1 and have been sacked 15 times (almost 4 per game).

Just a thought as our boy heads out on the road. I'm hoping for some confidence and composure in the face of a hostile D and a hostile environment, but don't go and throw JP under the bus if he ends up looking a little raw out there -- like everyone else has.

794292[/snapback]

Max Protect the QB and let McGahee run the ball and take time of the clock.

Protect the ball...No turnovers....I think the STs will come through this game.

They have been blocked for 4 games. I think April will come with something

to jumpstart the STs...

Everyone said we will be spanked by the NE patriots in week1....We were up 17-7 going into the 4th qtr...We lost, but still proved that we can stick with the top teams in the league.

794292[/snapback]

However, how many of those teams have better running backs than we do? (This excludes Shaun Alexander since he was hurt) Better special teams? Or better defense?