Useless Celebrity News Of The Day

Just Jack

Tara Reid Gets Breast Reduction

Tara Reid has reportedly had another boob job - to make her breasts smaller. The American Pie actress checked into a Beverly Hills clinic on September 7 to have her first set of implants replaced with smaller ones, according to In Touch Weekly magazine.

Tara also allegedly had had some other cosmetic surgery carried out on her stomach to remove some unsightly marks caused by an earlier liposuction procedure. Tara is now recovering from the surgery at her home.

The blonde actress repeatedly and vehemently denied going under the knife, despite constant rumours suggesting she had boosted her bust. However, she finally admitted having her chest surgically enhanced last year.

She said at the time: "Everyone does it. I don't know why I'm the one who gets so much attention?"

I was out in downtown Ft. Lauderdale last year with some friends. She walked right by us, and we all did a double take (is that her?). One of my buddies yelled, "Tara!" and she turns around with those brilliant blue (glassy) eyes. It was her. At the time, she was about 60% breasts.

Tara Reid looks like a rich girl who tries to be pretty by starving herself and getting plastic surgery. So it's really no surprise she went from being good looking when she first showed up (American Pie) to being a complete train wreck now.

Tara Reid would be a knockout if she just exercised (i.e. jogged) and watched what she ate (without starving herself). A lot of women are too stupid to figure this out.

she went from being good looking when she first showed up (American Pie) to being a complete train wreck now.

794482[/snapback]

Light a candle for all of the aging party girls (St. Jude or St. Genisius), especially Tara. May she find her way to that sitcom, or movie role or nipple slip that makes one relevant in Hollywood today.

There appears to be no patron saint for either train wrecks or Mexico City Wal-Mart quality breast enhancement. This saddens me.

Tara Reid would be a knockout if she just exercised (i.e. jogged) and watched what she ate (without starving herself).  A lot of women are too stupid to figure this out.

794482[/snapback]

I'm starting to agree on the latter.

Light a candle for all of the aging party girls (St. Jude or St. Genisius), especially Tara. May she find her way to that sitcom, or movie role or nipple slip that makes one relevant in Hollywood today.

794693[/snapback]

There was a nipslip a while ago, there are pictures out there if you do a google search for them.

Of course would  :rolleyes:  Hell, you more likely would be caught tapping Oprah

795343[/snapback]

She would be bathing me in Rose petals. Or is that the Martha?

Right. Oprah would be bathing me in chocolate. And money.