wedding fight

millbank

I saw a perfectly executed "Inglewood Jack" in there.  Pull the shirt over the head and give the Inglewood Jack.

Too bad that I couldn't understand a word that they were saying.  Does anyone here speak "jive"?

793871[/snapback]

I think she said..

Heyba thereba bitchba, imba gonnba kickba yourba assba!! :devil:

I saw a perfectly executed "Inglewood Jack" in there.  Pull the shirt over the head and give the Inglewood Jack.

Too bad that I couldn't understand a word that they were saying.  Does anyone here speak "jive"?

793871[/snapback]

Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

Randy: Oh, good.

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?

Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!

Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

Randy: Oh, good.

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?

Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!

Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

794011[/snapback]

Sheee...

"Golly!"