They need to stop selling beer

BillsWatch

How exactly is he the A-hole in this situation?

793974[/snapback]

Because there's no reason he needs to come down our row when he can walk right down his row. I've seen him do this even when there is less people sitting in his row than ours.

Sounds like he's inconveniencing a whole row of other folks because it's more convenient for him. Selfish, at the least...

793982[/snapback]

No doubt, but I'd grade their reaction to the guy as worse than the offense. Simply ask him, directly, to stop doing it. Pretty easy.

Somehow people have this idea that if someone does something inconsiderate its okay to do something worse back to them. I just found it odd that this was the example he wished to share.

I love the seatbealt idea but we have to make sure we have seatbealt extenders for the fans who use two seats but do not pay for two seats. Also all tall people have to sit in the back so short people can enjoy the game and drink their beverage of choice. BTW isn't their a law against selling water at $3 a bottle? I can buy a case for that price.

Could be becasue those people that are in those areas are there to watch the game, do buisness deals, and not to get drunk off their @sses andstart fights.

I don't understand how someone could spend all that money on a game ticket, or a concert ticket just to get so drunk that they are falling over and can't remember half the game/event they were at. If I'm going to do that I will go to the store and get a case of beer and drink at home with friends or hit up a bar.

793886[/snapback]

OK, Van Miller club here. I go to watch the game.

I do not conduct business at the game.

I do enjoy getting lit at the games.

I don't enjoy seeing any fights.

A case of beer with friends is not the same as a case of beer with friends at the game, and then Savannah's after the game.

Or the joint across the street.

There is nothing wrong with me spending my money and enjoying the game this way unless I become a problem to others.

But I do enjoy my time at the games immensly.

There are still a-holes in the clubs, they are just more polite than the general public. Like the guy that has seats in front of mine. Being in the last row, we have just a little more leg room than the other rows. So last year he would walk down our row to climb over the seats to get to his row. And he's not a young-un, he's probably in his late 40's to early 50's. We stopped him doing it by making loud comments about it and refusing to move our legs when he came down the row.

793895[/snapback]

I also sit in the clubs when i go to games but why would you get over someone climbing over a row. especially if you have more room than other rows . it saves people hassle

I also sit in the clubs when i go to games but why would you get over someone climbing over a row. especially if you have more room than other rows . it saves people hassle

794157[/snapback]

If you had the same person doing every game, you'd be singing a different tune. The difference in leg room is mere inches. The only hassle saved is for the people in his row, we still have to move/get up to let him through.