They need to stop selling beer

BillsWatch

Too many people were getting up to buy beer or relieving themselves of used beer and not cheering when Bills needed them. You could make the same argument regarding water as well.

Maybe they ought to make fans put deposits down which they can not collect without leaviing after game is over. Sort of like the supermarkets which you need to insert a quarter in to borrow the cart and you get your quarter back when you return it.

These ideas make as much sense as those who say people need to stay to the very end no matter what their transportation needs were.

Too many people were getting up to buy beer or relieving themselves of used beer and not cheering when Bills needed them.  You could make the same argument regarding water as well.

Maybe they ought to make fans put deposits down which they can not collect without leaviing after game is over.  Sort of like the supermarkets which you need to insert a quarter in to borrow the cart and you get your quarter back when you return it.

These ideas make as much sense as those who say people need to stay to the very end no matter what their transportation needs were.

793581[/snapback]

1. Insert catheters after the pat down.

2. Take keys and don't give them back until the game is over.

3. Stop making sense.

4. I am a better fan than you, too!

:devil:

1. Insert catheters after the pat down.

2. Take keys and don't give them back until the game is over.

3. Stop making sense.

4. I am a better fan than you, too!

:devil:

793601[/snapback]

Some fans shouldn't be aloud to drink an excessive amount of beer or whatever. Espcially in the endzones. Sorry EZ-crew it's true, that place is a rowdy fuggin nightmare when your really trying to watch the game. Last year I saw two guys swingin for the fences at each other and a gf jumped in between them. She took a right cross to the face. Ouch. I personally have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when it comes to beligerent people. When people like that belittle other fans (even if it's from diff. teams) it urks me.

5. Depends :devil:

I think its funny that no one is allowed to buy beer after half-time unless your in the Jim Kelly, Van Miller, or Paul MaGuire clubs. Then you can buy beer all game. :devil:

793610[/snapback]

Money makes the world go around. :devil:

I think its funny that no one is allowed to buy beer after half-time unless your in the Jim Kelly, Van Miller, or Paul MaGuire clubs. Then you can buy beer all game. :devil:

793610[/snapback]

Definetly a good thing. If some of those people were allowed to buy beer after the half there could be a potential riot.

793610[/snapback]

Could be becasue those people that are in those areas are there to watch the game, do buisness deals, and not to get drunk off their @sses andstart fights.

I don't understand how someone could spend all that money on a game ticket, or a concert ticket just to get so drunk that they are falling over and can't remember half the game/event they were at. If I'm going to do that I will go to the store and get a case of beer and drink at home with friends or hit up a bar.

Could be becasue those people that are in those areas are there to watch the game, do buisness deals, and not to get drunk off their @sses andstart fights.

793886[/snapback]

There are still a-holes in the clubs, they are just more polite than the general public. Like the guy that has seats in front of mine. Being in the last row, we have just a little more leg room than the other rows. So last year he would walk down our row to climb over the seats to get to his row. And he's not a young-un, he's probably in his late 40's to early 50's. We stopped him doing it by making loud comments about it and refusing to move our legs when he came down the row.

I don't understand how someone could spend all that money on a game ticket, or a concert ticket just to get so drunk that they are falling over and can't remember half the game/event they were at. If I'm going to do that I will go to the store and get a case of beer and drink at home with friends or hit up a bar.

793886[/snapback]

I completely agree! I think that there should be a three beer limit. Each fan over the age of 21 gets a punch card when they enter the game and get it punched after buying each beer. After three punches, you can't sell them any more. Though it wouldn't cure the drunk problem, I think that it would greatly reduce it!

Simple solution: mandatory seatbelts on every seat. Game won't start until all belts are buckled and belts won't unbuckle until the game is over. Solves both the problems of fans leaving early and people standing up.

:P

i think they should sell wine .

793921[/snapback]

My feelings exactly, however, it would cost $10 for 4 oz.

Seriously, when you have problems with drunk or beligerant fans, all you need to do is find a security person (which are all over) and complain. Just do not wait for the 4th quarter as they tend not to care.

Also, you can contact guest services on the Bills website or call them and explain your problem. If you give them the seat number (section etc), they contact the owner of the ticket and warn them that their season ticket may be taken away. Obviously, situations are different for everyone, but there are options. I have always gotten a response and answer back.

A basic problem in all of this is that every person has a bit of the @sshole gene; some of us control it better than others... but football, wonderful sport that it is, also happens to be a major @sshole gene enabler. It brings out the chest thumping, insult-hurling, fight-starting jerk that lurks in all our hearts. I love following football, and am no grandpa, but I have to admit that I am taken aback by how easily discussions about football--in person or online--get nasty. It can lead to a major coarsening of dialogue; indeed, I would say that in general football journalists and fans tend to be much more likely to be insulting about bad plays and teams that those who cover other sports. This relates to the discussion of fan behavior and to the Haynesworth debacle.

Like I said, I am a football fan, but I wonder.... Is it possible that a sport that encourages brutality in the end brutalizes not only those who play it, but also those who watch it?

Some fans shouldn't be aloud to drink an excessive amount of beer or whatever.  Espcially in the endzones.  Sorry EZ-crew it's true, that place is a rowdy fuggin nightmare when your really trying to watch the game.

793609[/snapback]

Thats seat discrimination!!! :P

There are still a-holes in the clubs, they are just more polite than the general public. Like the guy that has seats in front of mine. Being in the last row, we have just a little more leg room than the other rows. So last year he would walk down our row to climb over the seats to get to his row. And he's not a young-un, he's probably in his late 40's to early 50's. We stopped him doing it by making loud comments about it and refusing to move our legs when he came down the row.

793895[/snapback]

How exactly is he the A-hole in this situation?