How would you feel

Punk'd!

793557[/snapback]

I'd feel unsurprised. Everyone hits on my wife. Dan Marino has hit on my wife (in a hotel lobby, in Florida, when his wife and autistic son were having dinner in the hotel restaurant. Marino's a scumbag.) She had a marriage proposal from someone last week. If Clinton hit on my wife...he wouldn't be unique.

And my wife would laugh her ass off at him. And he still wouldn't be unique. :devil:

I'd feel unsurprised.  Everyone hits on my wife.  Dan Marino has hit on my wife (in a hotel lobby, in Florida, when his wife and autistic son were having dinner in the hotel restaurant.  Marino's a scumbag.)  She had a marriage proposal from someone last week.  If Clinton hit on my wife...he wouldn't be unique. 

And my wife would laugh her ass off at him.  And he still wouldn't be unique.  :angry:

793566[/snapback]

i take it your wife is hot? :devil:

and she married you? :devil:

:P

I'd feel unsurprised.  Everyone hits on my wife.  Dan Marino has hit on my wife (in a hotel lobby, in Florida, when his wife and autistic son were having dinner in the hotel restaurant.  Marino's a scumbag.)  She had a marriage proposal from someone last week.  If Clinton hit on my wife...he wouldn't be unique. 

And my wife would laugh her ass off at him.  And he still wouldn't be unique.  :P

793566[/snapback]

I never hit on your wife.