Anyone noticing how many bad passes

Didn't you listen to the guy in the garage with black hair and full mustache in the DirecTV commercial?

You're confusing two different Peyton Manning commercials. The one where he's inexplicably gunning for the EZ while leading 28-3 with time running out in the 4th quarter is for DirecTV. The one where he has black hair a full mustache is for Sprint.

Not that I can blame you for mixing up Manning commercials, given how many of them he's in.

You're confusing two different Peyton Manning commercials.  The one where he's inexplicably gunning for the EZ while leading 28-3 with time running out in the 4th quarter is for DirecTV.  The one where he has black hair a full mustache is for Sprint.

Not that I can blame you for mixing up Manning commercials, given how many of them he's in.

793544[/snapback]

Same difference. :devil:

All of them. Almost every game. Throw a few unforced error passes. And not just bad. Really bad. Like, I'm talkin' Losman bad.

793519[/snapback]

It's always amazing how many 'tards you hook with these threads. :devil::angry:

It's as if sarcasm is a foreign concept. Kinda like explaining to Mularkey about using a power running game, or his "savior" QB, on 2 point conversions - and him sitting there with that stupid, mouth-hanging-open blank stare. Anyway, I have to laugh. Good job, you've done it again. :( What are you; around 10-10 on these? Let's see how many people respond to this even as though it's serious even after my post. :P:devil:

All of them. Almost every game. Throw a few unforced error passes. And not just bad. Really bad. Like, I'm talkin' Losman bad.

793519[/snapback]

What i cant stand either is when a QB throws a bad pass, but it goes for a TD. I mean, dont the WR's know that they shouldnt reward a bad pass by making a good catch and run?

Seriously, the NFL should penalize WR's for catching bad passes. IF a QB is going to make a couple of bad throws per game, they dont deserve to be caught.