Good place to watch Bills game in Hampton Roads

freak

I will be moving to the area in November; more than likely in Northern Suffolk or Chesapeake. I'm coming to town this weekend for a visit and I want to know a place I can watch the Jets game.I remember a post a few weeks back about a few spots in VA Beach; can somebody tell me what those places were and/or if there are any spots closer in Chesapeake or Portsmouth to watch the game; or even Hampton for that matter?

I'm kinda' partial to this place. :angry:

I wear a Milloy jersey, introduce yourself when you get there.

If you're looking for a closer place, there is an AJ Gators on Portsmouth Blvd near Chesapeake Square Mall. Never watched a game there (even though I lived around the corner for several years) because I have so much fun at Gators on Holland with the Backers club, so I don't know if any Bills fans even go.

We do have a couple of real cool people who drive in from downtown Suffolk. Maybe a carpool arrangement could be worked out where you switch who drives each week from say, Chesapeake Square?

I should also point out that on Sundays, it's only a 30-minute drive down to Gators from W Branch/Churchland, about 1/3 of what it would be during a weekday rush hour.