Clarence, NY

smokinandjokin

Two weeks ago, the body of a 22-year old Lockport man was found shot to death in his truck in the parking lot of his employer, Dynabride on Sheridan Drive. It was reported that he was shot once in the back, and then several more times from a close distance. There are zero leads or suspects.

Just today, police discovered the body of a woman who they believe is a 45-year old mother of four who disappeared while jogging on a popular bike path on Friday. Foul play is suspected and they are treating the case as a homicide. Again, police are asking for any leads or information.

Clarence is a large, expanding area with a mix of people spanning the economic spectrum, but seems like a very nice suburb. It just goes to show you the psychopaths do not limit their surroundings. They come up out of the woodwork everywhere. A spree of robberies is one thing. But homicides are on a completely different level. They are easy to cast aside when it's gang related in an urban environment, but when it happens in Clarence, it proves it can happen anywhere.

Brant, NY...Gods country...home of Chiavettas chicken...Firemans softball Champs...taterhill...

792724[/snapback]

Didn't Rats have a string of stabbings a few years ago? And I'm talking about real knives, not yours truly stabbing girls with my pork sword.

Two weeks ago, the body of a 22-year old Lockport man was found shot to death in his truck in the parking lot of his employer, Dynabride on Sheridan Drive.  It was reported that he was shot once in the back, and then several more times from a close distance.  There are zero leads or suspects.

Just today, police discovered the body of a woman who they believe is a 45-year old mother of four who disappeared while jogging on a popular bike path on Friday.  Foul play is suspected and they are treating the case as a homicide.  Again, police are asking for any leads or information.

Clarence is a large, expanding area with a mix of people spanning the economic spectrum, but seems like a very nice suburb.  It just goes to show you the psychopaths do not limit their surroundings.  They come up out of the woodwork everywhere.  A spree of robberies is one thing.  But homicides are on a completely different level.  They are easy to cast aside when it's gang related in an urban environment, but when it happens in Clarence, it proves it can happen anywhere.

792692[/snapback]

Why are you surprised? The youthful, liberal, gambling, obscenity-flinging, sexually libertine, p*ss on tradition side are getting exactly what would happen as predicted by older, conservative folks... B-)

Bites when those chickens come home to roost, eh?...

Why are you surprised?  The youthful, liberal, gambling, obscenity-flinging, sexually libertine, p*ss on tradition side are getting exactly what would happen as predicted by older, conservative folks... 0:)

Bites when those chickens come home to roost, eh?...

792875[/snapback]

Do you have any data to support this theory? I mean, statistically speaking can you prove there were less murders back in "the good ol' days" than there are today? And then, can you directly attribute this to the to the morally liberal philosophies of today?

Do you have any data to support this theory?  I mean, statistically speaking can you prove there were less murders back in "the good ol' days" than there are today?  And then, can you directly attribute this to the to the morally liberal philosophies of today?

793019[/snapback]

I think cincy has that post on autoreply.