How bout Willis' blocking yesterday.

Please tell me everyone saw him level Kevin Williams. He picked up alot of great blocks yesterday. When we were in third and long minn was bringing a couple of extra blitzers and Willis did a great job of stopping them at the point of contact. It was like he had a serious fire under him yesterday. The kid ran hard and played with alot of intensity.

I wasnt a doubter but I wasnt sold either. This kid took some big strides yestreday. If that O-line keeps improving this could be a fun offense to watch come later in the year.

792586[/snapback]

This kid can do whatever he puts his mind to. His only problem is lack of focus. Pound for pound he is the toughest back in the league and Levy really needs to start thinking about locking him down long term. He will never be a home run back, because he doesn't have that speed anymore, but he is perfectly suited for a power running game that is needed in the NorthEast. This guy can easily win multiple rushing titles with one or two upgrades to the o-line. To see what a supporting cast means to a back just see the Edge in Phoenix. With a upgraded o-line and more attention paid to Losmen and Evens, Willis could put up monster numbers. Actually, I thought he was getting stronger in the 4th quarter yesterday, the guy is not fun to tackle and that was showing yesterday. There was series in the 4th quarter yesterday when the Bills made a first down and came back with 3 straight throws, which made no sense to me. I felt 3 more carries by Willis would have prevented what we had to watch in the last minute and half.

He was ready to roll....he destroyed two Vikings on blocks, and at the end of the game was pleading with the sidelines to give him the ball and let him run out the clock.  He had his game face on yesterday.

792670[/snapback]

Yes I noticed that too ! I wish Fairchild would have just fed him the ball on the outside it would have ended the game in a nice fashion. Pounding the ball for 1st downs and draining the clock.

His blitz pickups were a thing of beauty ! He was pancaking guys. Also he would run and appear from nowhere to hit the guy and just knock them flying !

My game ball to WM for just being on fire yesterday !

This kid can do whatever he puts his mind to. His only problem is lack of focus. Pound for pound he is the toughest back in the league and Levy really needs to start thinking about locking  him down long term. He will never be a home run back, because he doesn't have that speed anymore, but he is perfectly suited for a power running game that is needed in the NorthEast. This guy can easily win multiple rushing titles with one or two upgrades to the o-line. To see what a supporting cast means to a back just see the Edge in Phoenix. With a upgraded o-line and more attention paid to Losmen and Evens, Willis could put up monster numbers. Actually, I thought he was getting stronger in the 4th quarter yesterday, the guy is not fun to tackle and that was showing yesterday. There was series in the 4th quarter yesterday when the Bills made a first down and came back with 3 straight throws, which made no sense to me. I felt 3 more carries by Willis would have prevented what we had to watch in the last minute and half.

792960[/snapback]

Completely agree. Willis was punishing them and ready to really start breaking them big.