Foot firmly planted in mouth.

makbeer

Well, I admit. I was a JP hater. I'd written him off. I thought the kid would never make it as a NFL Quarterback. I rambled on about how he reminded me of a Ryan Leaf, a Tim Couch, and I made fun of his high-pitched interview voice and messed up Yoda comments.

But I did always say I hoped JP would prove me wrong. And I also said I'd come out and apologize for slamming him harder than brett farve behind the green bay offensive line if he ever did show himself to be a NFL calibre QB.

Well, JP, you've done it. I'm a believer. And man, does life ever feel better when you've got a little faith in the QB leading your team.

GO BILLS.

(ps, hopefully some guys do the same thing regarding their comments about Willis after his heroics today).

Well, I admit. I was a JP hater. I'd written him off. I thought the kid would never make it as a NFL Quarterback. I rambled on about how he reminded me of a Ryan Leaf, a Tim Couch, and I made fun of his high-pitched interview voice and messed up Yoda comments.

But I did always say I hoped JP would prove me wrong. And I also said I'd come out and apologize for slamming him harder than brett farve behind the green bay offensive line if he ever did show himself to be a NFL calibre QB.

Well, JP, you've done it. I'm a believer. And man, does life ever feel better when you've got a little faith in the QB leading your team.

GO BILLS.

(ps, hopefully some guys do the same thing regarding their comments about Willis after his heroics today).

792482[/snapback]

It's nice, and rare, when posters will admit they are wrong. Usually we only here the "I called it" or "I told you so." While I am not 100% sold on JP yet, he is making significant strides and continues to get better. He has a cannon for an arm. While BJ's throws were hanging in the wind, JP's were cutting right through with zip. After a full year under his belt, he should have a great deal of confidence going into camp next year. Not saying that this year is a wash, but I am thinking playoffs next year. GO BILLS!!!