Where are the replays?

lunabbfan

I came to watch the game. Yet, when there is a questionable play or the so close let's get the chains out; I am watching a radio ad with Jim Kelly. As much as I loved Jim and what he has done for the Bills, I preferred watching him on the field. Who do I complain to? Those in favor to a petition say Ay!

I came to watch the game. Yet, when there is a questionable play or the so close let's get the chains out; I am watching a radio ad with Jim Kelly. As much as I loved Jim and what he has done for the  Bills, I preferred watching him on the field. Who do I complain to? Those in favor to a petition say Ay!

792477[/snapback]

The scoreboard is a joke. They rarely show replays. I would have liked to see Flether's awesome INT again, but of course they don't show that. Just some clown wearing a Fletcher jersey trying to get the crowd up (that we me)!!!

Oh yeah, almost forgot...Ay!!!

The scoreboard is a joke.  They rarely show replays.  I would have liked to see Flether's awesome INT again, but of course they don't show that.  Just some clown wearing a Fletcher jersey trying to get the crowd up (that we me)!!!

Oh yeah, almost forgot...Ay!!!

792500[/snapback]

The scoreboard operator SUCKS at putting up the scores of other games. They should be up there continuously. In the 2nd half of the opener, I am not sure the scores were shown more than once(if it all). B-)