A Few Thoughts About The Game

1) Marv, do ALL you can to re-sign Nate Clements. Don't wait. It can help us in more ways than you think.

2) A tip of the hat to JP Losman. He is listening to his coaches to the extent that the run surprised me. He STILL needs more touch on his passes (the one to Royal in the 1st qtr. didn't have to be a Nolan Ryan fastball), but for the first time, I am starting to believe he can acquire this. Again, he seems to be listening to his coaches.

3) I like to drink beer. That said, anybody who still wants to deny the fact that Willis is a prominent NFL RB should attend AA meetings.

4) Go ahead, tell me 1 bad thing about Ryan Denney.

5) Homer? Perhaps, but I prefer our young DTs (other than Anderson) to Pat Willams. As a matter of fact, Pat Williams effing who? Not that I ever hated the move, but I will not question the decision by TD to let him walk ever again.

6) Speaking of TD, I think that very soon, we will be talking about what a great pick Angelo Crowell was. TD was one confusing s.o.b.

7) I am going to sit here and type the words that London Fletcher is a great linebacker. I never used that word before when speaking of Fletch.

8) I thought Marv was nuts to sign Reed and Price, and I am here to admit it. Nobody else seemed to want them either, but these guys are producing. Period.

9) Rarely do I complain about commentators or football writers, because I simply don't care what they say or think, but the guy who said "wide right" wrt the missed field goal can kiss my Bills Fan ass.

10) GO Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Marv, do ALL you can to re-sign Nate Clements. Don't wait. It can help us in more ways than you think.

2) A tip of the hat to JP Losman. He is listening to his coaches to the extent that the run surprised me. He STILL needs more touch on his passes (the one to Royal in the 1st qtr. didn't have to be a Nolan Ryan fastball), but for the first time, I am starting to believe he can acquire this. Again, he seems to be listening to his coaches.

3) I like to drink beer. That said, anybody who still wants to deny the fact that Willis is a prominent NFL RB should attend AA meetings.

4) Go ahead, tell me 1 bad thing about Ryan Denney.

5) Homer? Perhaps, but I prefer our young DTs (other than Anderson) to Pat Willams. As a matter of fact, Pat Williams effing who? Not that I ever hated the move, but I will not question the decision by TD to let him walk ever again.

6) Speaking of TD, I think that very soon, we will be talking about what a great pick Angelo Crowell was. TD was one confusing s.o.b.

7) I am going to sit here and type the words that London Fletcher is a great linebacker. I never used that word before when speaking of Fletch.

8) I thought Marv was nuts to sign Reed and Price, and I am here to admit it. Nobody else seemed to want them either, but these guys are producing. Period.

9) Rarely do I complain about commentators or football writers, because I simply don't care what they say or think, but the guy who said "wide right" wrt the missed field goal can kiss my Bills Fan ass.

10) GO Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

792434[/snapback]

So, in other words, you were wrong about Willis, Losman, Denney, two or three DTs, Crowell, Fletcher, Reed, and Price. So why should we listen to you again? B-):D

He has a high motor. :lol:

792697[/snapback]

:DB-);)

I guess you remember how much that phrase annoys me. :lol:

Football is pretty simple in some ways. Teams either go out and kick people's asses or not.

Imo, this "high motor" crap is every bit as condescending as calling a black player, "well spoken."