Jauron becomes Mularkey

This team is coming along quite nicely and appears to be ahead of schedule on the typical "rebuilding" scenario.

The talent is present on this team, the drive is present but who the hell is directing them?

I love the play calls this team is choosing on offense, some tough runs and some ballsy throws, I love it. Definitely Rams east in a sense.

Inside the red zone however it's as if Mularkey takes over Jaurons mind.

3 and goal from the 6 and they attempt the one play that didn't work all game for them.

It's so predictable that it makes me sick, and then Jauron shows his hand by sending in his TE's and blocking receivers on the run plays in the red zone. Talk about giving your play away.

Predictability and conservatism inside the red zone are going to lose many games for this team this year. Sadly, this team has the talent to score TD's in the red zone, the damn playcalling prohibits it though.

When you have your opponent where you want them, go for the knockout. Don't settle for 3 points.

It's as if Jauron gets an 8-10 point lead and he goes into "safe" mode and just wants to protect his lead. Grow a set dude.

This team is coming along quite nicely and appears to be ahead of schedule on the typical "rebuilding" scenario.

The talent is present on this team, the drive is present but who the hell is directing them?

I love the play calls this team is choosing on offense, some tough runs and some ballsy throws, I love it.  Definitely Rams east in a sense.

3 and goal from the 6 and they attempt the one play that didn't work all game for them.

It's so predictable that it makes me sick, and then Jauron shows his hand by sending in his TE's and blocking receivers on the run plays in the red zone.  Talk about giving your play away.

Predictability and conservatism inside the red zone are going to lose many games for this team this year.  Sadly, this team has the talent to score TD's in the red zone, the damn playcalling prohibits it though.

When you have your opponent where you want them, go for the knockout.  Don't settle for 3  points.

It's as if Jauron gets an 8-10 point lead and he goes into "safe" mode and just wants to protect his lead.  Grow a set dude.

792098[/snapback]

by not doing anything stupid and ensuring a field goal, he made it impossible for the vikes to score anything but a TD at the end.

I love the play calls this team is choosing on offense, some tough runs and some ballsy throws, I love it.  Definitely Rams east in a sense.

It's so predictable that it makes me sick, and then Jauron shows his hand by sending in his TE's and blocking receivers on the run plays in the red zone.  Talk about giving your play away.

Predictability and conservatism inside the red zone are going to lose many games for this team this year.  Sadly, this team has the talent to score TD's in the red zone, the damn playcalling prohibits it though.

When you have your opponent where you want them, go for the knockout.  Don't settle for 3  points.

It's as if Jauron gets an 8-10 point lead and he goes into "safe" mode and just wants to protect his lead.  Grow a set dude.

792098[/snapback]

WTF are you talking about. They went for the kill in NE. They threw on 1st&goal from the 5 in Miami. Last week they ran a bootleg and everyone threw a spaz about it. The 3rd&6 run today I agree was dumb, but hardly 'predictable'. Do you want to see 5wide spread inside the 10?

WTF are you talking about.  They went for the kill in NE.  They threw on 1st&goal from the 5 in Miami.  Last week they ran a bootleg and everyone threw a spaz about it.  The 3rd&6 run today I agree was dumb, but hardly 'predictable'.  Do you want to see 5wide spread inside the 10?

792129[/snapback]

NE went for the kill because they have tom brady and a legacy of super bowls. the bills went for the kill against NE and turned the ball over. sometimes the conservative option is the better one.