gate 9 was shut down for willy and Hilly

taterhill

Typical front orifice blunder. From D&C 9/30 article (on TBD)

"Berchtold [scott Berchtold, vice president of communications for the Buffalo Bills] said fans would not encounter any changes in security procedures entering the game or traffic patterns around the stadium. He said the club has not made provisions to add more security personnel.

An advisory e-mailed to ticket buyers on Friday didn't mention the Clintons' visit."

No signs, no one directing traffic at the gate, just a wall of people. I was swimming through the crowd at Gate 7/8 and trying to get people to move towards 9 when someone told me it was closed. Would have been pissed if I'd gotten there and found out.

The ironic part is that due to the crowd the screenings were much less thorough. [Not that I'm complaining]. Usually have to open camera bag and pull out camera but didn't even need to unzip it.

Yeah....."WTF"...its only the former President of the United States and the State Senator... <_<

792198[/snapback]

a warning or something would have been nice..or maybe take them in a private entrance...to shut down an entire gate that feeds the entire endzone is stupid

caused a HUGE back up to get into the game...we missed the first 5 minutes because of it....WTF

792090[/snapback]

They blocked my route to the Men's room at the end of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really had to go, I wet myself because of Bill and Hillary...WTF.

they were a little full...

792220[/snapback]

I was forced to enter at gate 7/8 instead of the usual gate 9. It was mayhem...A bunch of people trying to get to gate 9 (which you could see was empty) and one sherriff standing there saying you cannot enter over there. It was a real logjam at gates 7/8.

Speaking of logjamming, fortunately I jumped in line right behind a babe with an ass that just wouldn't quit. I was able to rub my bulge on her for a few minutes....

I was forced to enter at gate 7/8 instead of the usual gate 9.  It was mayhem...A bunch of people trying to get to gate 9 (which you could see was empty) and one sherriff standing there saying you cannot enter over there.  It was a real logjam at gates 7/8.

Speaking of logjamming, fortunately I jumped in line right behind a babe with an ass that just wouldn't quit.  I was able to rub my bulge on her for a few minutes....

792240[/snapback]

some fine talent at the yard today...BTW check my lesbian post for people making out in front of us part 2.....

a warning or something would have been nice..or maybe take them in a private entrance...to shut down an entire gate that feeds the entire endzone  is stupid

792207[/snapback]

Fine. But you made it sound like you didnt understand WHY it was being shut.

My bad........

I was forced to enter at gate 7/8 instead of the usual gate 9.  It was mayhem...A bunch of people trying to get to gate 9 (which you could see was empty) and one sherriff standing there saying you cannot enter over there.  It was a real logjam at gates 7/8.

Speaking of logjamming, fortunately I jumped in line right behind a babe with an ass that just wouldn't quit.  I was able to rub my bulge on her for a few minutes....

792240[/snapback]

May not have been a "babe." Possibly one of the famous Lackawanna cross dressers! <_<