LOL @ Nick Saban

Its probably a good idea to put info like that in the original post because others may have had no idea what you were talking about either.

791912[/snapback]

Then again, if you don't have a clue as to what the thread is about - why bother posting?

It's not brain science you know.

Ok ok, so you guys are off to a great start, so let's still pick on the other guys... I know you pick on the Pats when they're good, and hate the Jets all the time... but man, I'm suffering here. I mean, the Fins are bad, real bad. Give me a little break.

Uh-oh, can of worms opened...

Ok ok, so you guys are off to a great start, so let's still pick on the other guys... I know you pick on the Pats when they're good, and hate the Jets all the time... but man, I'm suffering here. I mean, the Fins are bad, real bad. Give me a little break.

792042[/snapback]

When Phin fans are suffering life is good.

792042[/snapback]

Click here and your problems will go away

792042[/snapback]

hey man take some advil it will take care of that sore vagina right away......

792042[/snapback]

No. Next.