We won a must win game today

Pyrite Gal

thst is in order to have even a remote chance at the playoffs. Rhe AFC looks pretty weak right now having faced all the teams:

NE- Not the same team that won all the SBs, though they were so good before they have a long way to fall before we can hope to stumble by them. Whether they hold the lead they currently have on Cincy will tell us alot because they did not look impressive at all winning against the Bills in NE and so far early in this season.

NYJ- Break up the Jets, but by failing to upset Indy today we keep hope alive though now our trip to NJ is likely a must win game for us and one cannot feel good about this with a yonng team.

MI- Them getting picked for the SB by several so-call experts is one of the greatest jokes so far this season.

Still, at best I had this team at 2-2 at this point (though which 2 has been completely the opposite of what I expected) and we are at 2-2.

Those who predicted a 1-15 finish can show they are strong people and not simple whining idiots by issuing an apology rigbt here.

Those who predicted a 1-15 finish can show they are strong people and not simple whining idiots by issuing an apology rigbt here.

791848[/snapback]

Fat chance. They were and still are whining idiots

791848[/snapback]

I apologize for schooling Pyrite Gal on the Troy Vincent situation, I did not mean to make PG look that bad. <_<

791848[/snapback]

Why are you so obsessed with imaginary figures? Use quotes, the archives, and call out specific people, otherwise stop wasting space.