Miami is surely toast

nodnarb

Their fans and media have already turned on mularkey. Now they're turning on saban. Saban was hyped so hard, and miami was considered a leading Super Fuggin Bowl contender by the "experts" who receive big checks and don't do any real homework and instead jump on safe bandwagons to protect their asses. Really, does any analyst every stick his neck out and make a ballsy call?

Nah. Why would they?

Anyway. Miami couldn't beat the worst D in the league today. You have to think that the media is going to start coming after mularkey, and we know how soft he is about that.

I think we're going to see a chemistry and heart breakdown in Miami, and it'll be fun to watch. I think I'll go enjoy some pleasant afternoon reading over at finheaven.com.

---- fin ----

Gameballs:

Steve Fairchild: I liked the way he called this game, but I would have liked to see a couple more deep balls.

London Fletcher: All over the field.

Lee Evans: Many clutch catches for 1st down in traffic. THe kid is *good*

But the biggest game ball has to go to Marcus Robinson. Thanks, man.

Goat:

I don't like the way we defensed the final 2 minutes of that game. I don't like the strategy we used there. Again, thanks Marcus.

My two favorite teams have always been:

1) The Bills.

2) Whoever is playing the Dolphins that week.

Pretty much every year, the Dolphin fans and media work themselves into a frenzy ever July and August about how they are going to the Superbowl. When they come down to earth, they come down really, really hard. It is just happening a lot earlier this year than I would have thought.

Gameballs:

Steve Fairchild: I liked the way he called this game, but I would have liked to see a couple more deep balls.

Goat:

I don't like the way we defensed the final 2 minutes of that game. I don't like the strategy we used there. Again, thanks Marcus.

791771[/snapback]

Add Shelton to your list of goats. he got called for two penalities including a really bad holding call nullifying a WM run. He also through a pitifully ineffective lock when a guy got up after he engaged him and WM had to try to hurdle him but failed.

This bodes badly for our running game. I will need to go to the tape to figure out how his performance as a blocker looked on other plays, but these highlights (make that lowlights) were awful.

As happy as I am with the win today I think I've enjoyed reading Finheaven in the past hour even more than the game today. Nothing like reveling in Phin Phan's SB dreams being smashed to pieces. Pure entertainment.

Their fans and media have already turned on mularkey. Now they're turning on saban. Saban was hyped so hard, and miami was considered a leading Super Fuggin Bowl contender by the "experts" who receive big checks and don't do any real homework and instead jump on safe bandwagons to protect their asses. Really, does any analyst every stick his neck out and make a ballsy call?

Nah. Why would they?

Anyway. Miami couldn't beat the worst D in the league today. You have to think that the media is going to start coming after mularkey, and we know how soft he is about that.

I think we're going to see a chemistry and heart breakdown in Miami, and it'll be fun to watch. I think I'll go enjoy some pleasant afternoon reading over at finheaven.com.

---- fin ----

Gameballs:

Goat:

791771[/snapback]

i listened to the game on the radio, and kelso blamed the robinson coverage breakdown entirely on whitner. in a cover two, the safety can't, can't, can't bite in that sort of situation, which is what kelso said he did. the coverage was right; it was poorly executed. the bills were lucky.