This is disgusting

tornado681

Do we have our tard of the week?

Eat a d*ck tornado.

791864[/snapback]

Happy we got the W today. Thought BUF was gonna choke it away...I'll take it though. Lossman was good. I still want Lossman and the rest of the team prove itself. Hanging on at home against a mediocre team doesnt do it for me. Make fun of me if you want for that. 2-2 is very indicative of the team we are right now.

Happy we got the W today.  Thought BUF was gonna choke it away...I'll take it though.  Lossman was good.  I still want Lossman and the rest of the team prove itself.  Hanging on at home against a mediocre team doesnt do it for me.  Make fun of me if you want for that.  2-2 is very indicative of the team we are right now.

791877[/snapback]

DOUCHE!

Happy we got the W today.  Thought BUF was gonna choke it away...I'll take it though.  Lossman was good.  I still want Lossman and the rest of the team prove itself.  Hanging on at home against a mediocre team doesnt do it for me.  Make fun of me if you want for that.  2-2 is very indicative of the team we are right now.

791877[/snapback]

Asshole

791877[/snapback]

and we have a winner

makes me want to puke.  Why are we so obsessed with JP managing a game.  God forbid a buffalo bills QB does more than manage a football game.  Everyone on this board is obsessed with this concept.  manage this and magane that.  I cant take it.  With this team, we arent going to make the playoffs with a QB that can manage a game. 

Well our D is good.  Yeah they're good.  When they get a 3 and out.  When they dont they bend over and let teams march right down the field for 7.  They still havent come up with the big stop when we needed it.  In the pats game in the 4th.  In the jets game.  We let that poor excuse of an NFL running back on the Jets (im too lazy and tired to look up his name) look like E. Smith mid 90s on their final drive in the 4th. 

Our last game against the Jets was this Bills team in microcosm.  They have talent and potential.  But they choke on the most crucial of plays. 

Someone wants to lock London long term again.  Are you kidding me?!?!  All we need is another blitzing LB to get stood up at the line by some scrub fullback. 

Sorry for being so pissed off.  Ive seen my Bills talk the talk but not walk the walk in the past 5-6 years or so.  Until they prove me wrong, this will be my *managable* opinion. 

Flame away.

-tornado

790840[/snapback]

You gotta walk before you can run.

He seems to be walking fine, I am sure he'll get more freedom and play calling will take a few more shots as the year goes by.

I like what I am seeing!

makes me want to puke.  Why are we so obsessed with JP managing a game.  God forbid a buffalo bills QB does more than manage a football game.  Everyone on this board is obsessed with this concept.  manage this and magane that.  I cant take it.  With this team, we arent going to make the playoffs with a QB that can manage a game. 

Well our D is good.  Yeah they're good.  When they get a 3 and out.  When they dont they bend over and let teams march right down the field for 7.  They still havent come up with the big stop when we needed it.  In the pats game in the 4th.  In the jets game.  We let that poor excuse of an NFL running back on the Jets (im too lazy and tired to look up his name) look like E. Smith mid 90s on their final drive in the 4th. 

Our last game against the Jets was this Bills team in microcosm.  They have talent and potential.  But they choke on the most crucial of plays. 

Someone wants to lock London long term again.  Are you kidding me?!?!  All we need is another blitzing LB to get stood up at the line by some scrub fullback. 

Sorry for being so pissed off.  Ive seen my Bills talk the talk but not walk the walk in the past 5-6 years or so.  Until they prove me wrong, this will be my *managable* opinion. 

Flame away.

-tornado

790840[/snapback]

Ice is back?

Flame away.

-tornado

790840[/snapback]

Hey I read about a sentance and a half of your post. !@#$ off douchebag the Bills won.......

791877[/snapback]

Drop the second "s" ass clown. Or didn't you notice the win today. Go play in traffic.

791877[/snapback]

ummm, Alec, I'll take, things that are obvious for $1000 <_<

The fact that the team is 2-2 is far and beyond where I though we could be. In a youth movement, rebuilding year we are in the best start in at least 3 years. The team is going to excite you and break your heart, often in the same game. Switch to decaf and save the Chicken Little routine until at least midseason.

Flame away.

-tornado

790840[/snapback]

Sounds like the classic Wheaties & Piss, the wheaties were yours?

791877[/snapback]

3/4 of the NFL is mediocre and the YOUNG BILLS just beat a likely nfc playoff team .........

DEAL WITH IT!!!! Maybe you should try smoke'n a bone once in a while.....

yea 2-2 is indicative of the team that has been in EVERY game and damn near knocked off the pats on the road, who'd they smoke today a superbowl contender? oh and by the way the jets damn near and should have beat another afc power house INDY.......The bandwagon is move'n on, to bad your missin out ....all aboard....... we're head'n for CHICAGO ....SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Marv, snap your fingers, this guy expects a superbowl team overnight, make it happen ...snap snap!!!

You don't need an exclamation point at the end of every single statement you make in each and every post!!!! Sorry I couldn't resist!!!!

B-)

792163[/snapback]

I! thought! it! was! The! Buzz! written! by! Mary! Kunz! Goldman!

(Apologies to out of towners, a column in the Buffalo Snooze written by an 8th grader, only slightly more lucid than Jerry "WNBA" Sullivan.)

• 3 weeks later...

People still want to stand up for JP? Im so sick of him getting a pass because the rest of the team sucked. A good QB takes a team on its shoulders and carries them at the crucial points of a game. Losman cant do this. Did anyone notice all the respect the rest of the PATS have for Brady. They trust him to make the big play and all he does time after time is contribute. Brady threw a TD pass and right after acknowledged the right side of his line for picking up the rush. He's the man.

Losman is NOT a leader of this team and no one truly believes in him. Its so obvious by just watching him during the game. The rest of the team doesnt believe in him. Im still waiting for the comeback led by JP. 3 yrs and couting and still hasnt happened. almost every single good quarterback in the NFL has won the game by themselves by their 2nd year...so I think Losman has to show it this year or he isnt going to work.

Just a few things he did that screwed BUF:

1. took ugly delay of a game

2. had to eat a TO after the willis shovel pass - get your team down there you idiot

3. lost ANOTHER fumble - ok your line sucks...eat a sack...just dont lose the ball

4. telegraphed a bunch of his passes

How bout them Sabres, anyone???

I just get this feeling that JP is going to end up a lot like David Krieg, if his NFL career lasts as long. He can make some plays, but he really has trouble holding on to the football - I suspect small hands - and he's never going to be a great QB in this league.