Male Restroom Etiquette

millbank

Where does pissing in the troth/sink at the ralph categorize into this?

790696[/snapback]

That was meant as a beginner's guide to etiquitte like those videos from high school health class

the troth/sink at the ralph is a more advanced topic on how to deal with inadequate facilities

the troth/sink at the ralph is a more advanced topic on how to deal with inadequate facilities

790703[/snapback]

When I was at the Homerun throw up game at Adelphia Coliseum in Nashville, I missed the first 5 minutes of the 3rd qtr because they only had about 6 urinals in the mens rooms. I was yelling where are the damn troughs.

Their sinks were too high to piss in, and I couldn't even here the game. I missed Travis Henrys TD, man was I mad when I got back to my seat.

When I was at the Homerun throw up game at Adelphia Coliseum in Nashville, I missed the first 5 minutes of the 3rd qtr because they only had about 6 urinals in the mens rooms. I was yelling where are the damn troughs.

Their sinks were too high to piss in, and I couldn't even here the game. I missed Travis Henrys TD, man was I mad when I got back to my seat.

790722[/snapback]

:huh:0:):D:huh:

i think we all missed Travis Henry's TD in that game

:o:huh::o0:)

Pretty funny stuff ! But my daughter made me turn it off half way or so because it was annoying her !

790748[/snapback]

Go piss on her leg or something, then when she gives you a puzzled look, simply reply "i didn't get to finish my instructional video".

That was meant as a beginner's guide to etiquitte like those videos from high school health class

790703[/snapback]

Troth etiquitte - Only look down when attempting to remove member from many layers you have and when replacing said member once completed so you don't zip up too soon. Other than that it's face forward, at the wall.