Not many HCs/GMs would be willing to do this...

nodnarb

My hat is off to them for standing face to face with the fans, respecting them in this way, and choosing to answer some really good, tough, pointed questions. I have a lot of respect for the Bills coaches and Tom and Tom, et. al. If only they could find us an impactful DE and FS. I also completely believe that MM will be a great coach. I don't blame him for these losses. These are player error losses - it's as clear as it can be.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2776

But it's not enough to douse the frustration of losing in the manner we've been losing.

does he actually believe what he is saying and better yet does he really expect us to beleive that BS.  He can he sit there and say that our group of DE are one of the best in the league?

57052[/snapback]

hey, i thought that answer was a little curious too, but i'm going to reserve futher judgment until after the jets game. if we can beat them in their house, it'll reinforce the concept that we're better than our record. IF we can't do that, we're not anything.

If we lose to the jets, that's 0-4 vs the AFC. You don't win a wildcard with four conference losses. That will be an insurmountable hurdle.

If we lose to the jets, we can start talking about our draft status. How sad is that?