Prison Justice... scumbag gets his

stevestojan

heres my idea.

PPV gladiator matches to the death for convicted murderers, rapists, pedophiles, etc.

Flamethrowers at 20 paces

Chainsaws in the dark

You get the idea.

All proceeds go tot the families of the victims.

PPV gladiator matches to the death for convicted murderers, rapists, pedophiles, etc.

789818[/snapback]

California DOC did this already. They would put gang rivals into the same area and let them fight it out. Also put child molesters in with gang members. They also bet on who would win.

Oh yeah, There are a bunch of California DOC Officers serving time for it in the same prisons. What goes around comes around I guess.

heres my idea.

Flamethrowers at 20 paces

Chainsaws in the dark

You get the idea.

All proceeds go tot the families of the victims.

789818[/snapback]

Kinda like "Running Man" Not too bad of an idea. But award more points to the gladiators for severe beatings and more tortuous deaths.

California DOC did this already.  They would put gang rivals into the same area and let them fight it out.  Also put child molesters in with gang members.  They also bet on who would win.

Oh yeah,  There are a bunch of California DOC Officers serving time for it in the same prisons.  What goes around comes around I guess.

789950[/snapback]

Doing time? I would have given them a raise.