ROCKY VI, New trailer is out....

RayFinkle

Rocky this year, Rambo next year - I can't believe it but I'm pumped for both.  Please just don't suck. 

Stallone's going old school.  Maybe Shwarzagovernor will come out with another Conan in 2008.

790413[/snapback]

Of COURSE they will suck. The only thing surer than a movie that Sly is in sucking is that Sly will suck in any movie he is in.

Exceptions? Wow...not many, that I have seen.

Rocky (the original) is Rocky...whatever.

Death Race 2000: Good B movie, but Stallone sucked. (Funny thing is, some feel he stole the movie. Truth is, ALL of the actors sucked. It was a suck-fest that just happened to turn out to be pretty cool.)

Demolition Man: The rarest of things. Stallone was actually pretty good in this flick.

Of COURSE they will suck.  The only thing surer than a movie that Sly is in sucking is that Sly will suck in any movie he is in.

Exceptions?  Wow...not many, that I have seen.

Rocky (the original) is Rocky...whatever.

Death Race 2000:  Good B movie, but Stallone sucked.  (Funny thing is, some feel he stole the movie.  Truth is, ALL of the actors sucked.  It was a suck-fest that just happened to turn out to be pretty cool.)

Demolition Man:  The rarest of things.  Stallone was actually pretty good in this flick.

850471[/snapback]

Don't forget CopLand. That was a good movie.

Don't forget CopLand.  That was a good movie.

850525[/snapback]

I didn't see it, but I've heard good things. Was Sly good in it? Is so, add it to the "rarest of things" list.

:D

I didn't see it, but I've heard good things.  Was Sly good in it?  Is so, add it to the "rarest of things" list.

:censored:

850536[/snapback]

Actually, he was.

There was some Best Actor nomination buzz around Sly for his performance in "Copland", but then everyone sobered up and remembered who he is. :thumbsup:

Actually, he was.

There was some Best Actor nomination buzz around Sly for his performance in "Copland", but then everyone sobered up and remembered who he is:censored:

850782[/snapback]

That's fu#king beautiful.

I'll have to put it on my list of movies to see.