Replay on NFL Network

udonkey

If our line doesn't step it up this week, I can see JP being in some trouble with that D-line of Minnesota.  The backs better pick up some blocks too, or we might be seeing more of the same from last week.

:doh:

789340[/snapback]

Both of the Vikes DE's are backups and/or rookies. Sounds to me like running outside A LOT will work quite nicely. I am not , usually, an advocate of trick plays but an end around with Mr. Parrish at an opportune time might produce some very nice results.

Pat W was a decent DT for us but he could be beaten with quick draws since he likes to slip the gaps sometimes.

Minnesota will try to establish the run game. Bills must limit Chester taylor and force the Vikings to throw.

Although a tougher game on paper than last week's, the Bills are 1 game older (good) and Vikes have never seen this group of STers. Look for McGee to break one this week.

Bills 31 - Vikings 21

The d-line that has combined for exactly two sacks this season? (Now watch 'em double that, now that I've jinxed us by mentioning that stat...)

The week after? Yeah, that's definitely different. Don't like that matchup against Chicago one little bit.

The d-line that has combined for exactly two sacks this season? (Now watch 'em double that, now that I've jinxed us by mentioning that stat...)

The week after? Yeah, that's definitely different. Don't like that matchup against Chicago one little bit.

789531[/snapback]

I totally agree.

I don't think many people (if any) expect the Bills to beat the Bears in Chicago. At the Ralph it might be different (might being the key word) -- but on the road? Yikes!

Still, since the Bills are always unpredictable, and since I've already marked next week as a L in marker on my calendar, that means the Bills will probably find some way to shock us all and win that game (then of course lose a layup game later on down the road). :doh: