ESPN Fantasy Hockey League

Screw ESPN and their hockey coverage or anything NHL related over there. They're dead to me.

It all started with that "ESPNHL" they came up with before the lockout ended... a league in which no team existed in Buffalo. Then it continued with their piss poor coverage of the season, and their HORRENDOUS coverage of one of the most exciting playoffs (across the league) in years.

Melrose and his mullett can suck a lemon, to borrow my grandfather's phrase.

I can't stand Melrouse and those guys too but it has nothing to do with ESPN Fantasy Hockey and I'm also not gonna stop watching the channel to follow the best coverage of sports out there.

Screw ESPN and their hockey coverage or anything NHL related over there.  They're dead to me.

It all started with that "ESPNHL" they came up with before the lockout ended... a league in which no team existed in Buffalo.  Then it continued with their piss poor coverage of the season, and their HORRENDOUS coverage of one of the most exciting playoffs (across the league) in years.

789327[/snapback]

Screw ESPN and their hockey coverage or anything NHL related over there.  They're dead to me.

It all started with that "ESPNHL" they came up with before the lockout ended... a league in which no team existed in Buffalo.  Then it continued with their piss poor coverage of the season, and their HORRENDOUS coverage of one of the most exciting playoffs (across the league) in years.

789327[/snapback]

Great post!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Guess hockey isn't a sport at your house, huh?  Or perhaps Barry Bonds and Terrell Owens are your heroes?

789458[/snapback]

Just by flipping through the channels last night I learn from ESPN that Barry Bond's agent is reporting Bonds will play one more year. I litererally had ESPN for 5 seconds.