Psycho Conspiracy of the Week

_BiB_

I stole this from another thread, thank you Nodnarb:

i want fuggin HEARINGS on the NFL calls against the bills and non-calls against our opponents. If you stretch it out over the past 6 years, the data will be incontrovertible.

harrison's hit on neufeld was clearly 'hitting a defenseless receiver'. 15 yards, first down. Nope. Fletcher's calls were complete BS. No wonder Brady has stayed healthy this whole time. The Refs feel paternally responsible for his head.

The two mysterious holding calls vs the raiders that even belichick said were BS. It goes on and on...we could compile a long, long list. Then I'd like to see other team's fans compile THEIR list. I'd bet anything that over a fixed term, our list would be longer, more memorable, and the calls more impactful to the outcome of the games.

Ralph is too old to control the team, but desperately wants it to remain in Buffalo. LA is a big city. LA wants a team. Could there be anything going on manipulating the fan base and the revenues knowing RW is on his way out? A team in LA would make more money in a bigger market, get more National attention-none of which would hurt the NFL.

Would TD be the GM of an LA based team? Would this happen at the point where the team finally comes together to make a run? Is a lot of this nonsense going on in Buffalo because Ralph hasn't either passed on or gone Alzheimers? Maybe the recent Bills, and their fans, are sacrificial lambs in the grand scheme of big future profits. There's a huge bunch of us that aren't going to jump ship no matter what, but a large portion of the fan base is going to go "who cares" with a ffew more seasons of this stevestojan. :angry:

these conspiracy nuts trip me out.  i mean c'mon, everyone knows dan rather and the swiftvets are behind it all.  :angry:

56905[/snapback]

I thought we might get one of those nonsensical lighten it up threads going, like the Vick experience. Anyone got a good conspiracy theory for why the Bills are being the Bills? Nothing in normal human experience can be responsible for this trainwreck, something has to be going on. You think Travis is in on it?