Did anyone see???

Stussy109

I was watching the Bills/Jets replay on direct TV last night (It's where they trim the whole game down to 30 mins of action). On the Victor Hobson fumble recovery for aTD, on his return when Jason Peters hit him, he stepped out of bounds at about the 5 yard line. Shame Shame. I do not understand why NFL teams do not hire schmoes with good vision to look at replays for say 60k/year. If the announcer could see it, so should have the bills.

I was watching the Bills/Jets replay on direct TV last night (It's where they trim the whole game down to 30 mins of action).  On the Victor Hobson fumble recovery for aTD, on his return when Jason Peters hit him, he stepped out of bounds at about the 5 yard line.  Shame Shame.  I do not understand why NFL teams do not hire schmoes with good vision to look at replays for say 60k/year.  If the announcer could see it, so should have the bills.

788177[/snapback]

This has already been addressed by Jauron. There was no replay available to check it out before the Jets kicked the extra point. Once the extra point was

kicked the play is not reviewable.