Okay, I went and saw Jackass Number 2 last night

ACor58

Must suck to go through life and never give yourself 2 hours to just relax and have some stupid fun...

788370[/snapback]

Come on dude, I spend at least that much here. And it doesn't cost me $15 and you idiots aren't making $20 million.

And BTW I don't have to watch a movie called Jack Ass to keep my life from sucking. :D

It's called Jackass.  It's not some lame story about some guy named Jack Ass who is like a private detective or vigilante or something.  It's much more subtle and sophisticated than that. :D

788443[/snapback]

...although, the more I think about it, you may have something with that.

Special Agent Jack Ass doesn't always have time to follow procedure. He's too busy getting results! Something like that. Not bad, huh?

It's called Jackass.  It's not some lame story about some guy named Jack Ass who is like a private detective or vigilante or something.  It's much more subtle and sophisticated than that. :D

788443[/snapback]

this comment and cincy's comment are seriously friggin funny.

This is a dude who staples his scrotum to his leg as a stunt. So, do you think he isn't a little wacked?

788717[/snapback]

He didnt do that in the movie did he? I missed that if he did. I wouldnt want to watch that one anyway. Just like I had to turn my head when Steve put that huge fish hook through his cheek. :blink:

He didnt do that in the movie did he? I missed that if he did. I wouldnt want to watch that one anyway. Just like I had to turn my head when Steve put that huge fish hook through his cheek.  :blink:

789114[/snapback]

No, I believe that he did that in his stage act. The last prank with Ehren MaGahey as the terrosist was one of the funniest things that I have ever seen, right down to his "beard".

...although, the more I think about it, you may have something with that.

Special Agent Jack Ass doesn't always have time to follow procedure.  He's too busy getting results!  Something like that.  Not bad, huh?

788455[/snapback]

make that movie and you'd just be inviting a lawsuit

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mrjackass1.html

make that movie and you'd just be inviting a lawsuit

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mrjackass1.html

789292[/snapback]

Like the owner of the Patriots doesn't have enough freaking money...

"The 44-year-old Ass, who legally changed his name from Bob Craft in 1997, is seeking at least $10 million from Viacom, which Ass contends is "liable for injury to a reputation I have built and defamation of character I have created."