Steve Tasker was at the Booster Meeting

It was a great time for me. As you all know I just love any chance to talk with him, he tells the best Bills stories from those glory days.

So if any of you want autographed TASKER books please PM me your requests.$25 will include the priority mail to you.

The other speakers were the BullDog from WGR radio and John DiGiorgio special teams/LB

It was a great time for me.  As you all know I just love any chance to talk with him, he tells the best Bills stories from those glory days.

So if any of you want autographed TASKER books please PM me your requests.$25 will include the priority mail to you.

The other speakers were the BullDog from WGR radio and John DiGiorgio special teams/LB

788056[/snapback]

Does Tasker have his own book out?

Hey #89,

Not to start any type of crap but I think Steve Tasker is such a jerk! He is a member at the golfcourse I work at and couldn't have been a bigger jerk to me and a buddy. The conversation went like this:

Me: HEY STEVE! Wow man, growing with the great Bills teams of the 90's, I'd have to say you are one of my all time favorites.

ST:..................

Me: You made every 5 10 white guy in america proud.

ST: ACTUALLY, I'm 5 9.... *dirty look and walked away*

I've actually heard a few different people say since he's gotten into broadcasting he's kind of changed... Screw him...

The Real

Sorry, I'm very partial to Steve, Sarah and the kids. I have know them for 18 years. He has been nothing but wonderful to me. I told him Tuesday that he was the second most important person in my life.

I know that people think that every player OWES the public something but just looking at your comment. Short people don't like to be called short, tall people don't like to be called tall or how is the weather up there. You could have just said I'm a hugh fan of your play extended a hand for a shake and that's that. Maybe you were not the first to bother him on a golf outing that day. Who knows. Just don't judge a person by one meeting.

I thought Youboty was quite flip the first time I met him but the second time he could not have been nicer. So you mentioned before that you don't care for Steve. OK, your opinion. He sat and signed 24 books for me so I can share with people who don't get the oppertunity to see him in person across this board. I think that's really nice of him.

Sorry, I'm very partial to Steve, Sarah and the kids.  I have know them for 18 years.  He has been nothing but wonderful to me.  I told him Tuesday that he was the second most important person in my life.

I know that people think that every player OWES the public something but just looking at your comment.  Short people don't like to be called short, tall people don't like to be called tall or how is the weather up there.  You could have just said I'm a hugh fan of your play extended a hand for a shake and that's that.  Maybe you were not the first to bother him on a golf outing that day.  Who knows.  Just don't judge a person by one meeting.

I thought Youboty was quite flip the first time I met him but the second time he could not have been nicer.  So you mentioned before that you don't care for Steve.  OK, your opinion.  He sat and signed 24 books for me so I can share with people who don't get the oppertunity to see him in person across this board.  I think that's really nice of him.

789259[/snapback]

I believe having a personal history with a player definitely changes one's perspective. Especially 18 years of knowing someone. However, I have met him on more than one occasion. He's a member at Cragg Burn. In the spring he's there every day. A few of the guys who I work with have all extended respect and on each occasion he takes a condescending cocky attitude. As he did with me.

As to the specific comment I made to him, I said "you make all of US 5 10 guys proud!". I didn't put him on the opposite side of the fence. I'm a communications guy, I know how to be pleasant and that's all I was trying to do.

What he does for you is fantastic... but don't you think the fact that you have 24 books that you paid for has something to do with it? In all honesty, isn't that just good business?

I know you are a very big fan of his so I'm gonna shut my pie whole on this. I always loved Tasker as a player and was just disappointed that he wasn't friendly in person.

T_R