Terrell Owens taken to the hospital

justnzane

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we're on page 10 and nobody has mentioned what round draft pick we should trade to get him.

Any thoughts?

788942[/snapback]

Tampa, or is it Jacksonville just traded Mike Williams to Dallas for TO. Both players plan to spend the off season together in a suppport group led by Dr. Phil and Jenny Craig.

Tampa, or is it Jacksonville just traded Mike Williams to Dallas for TO.  Both players plan to spend the off season together in a suppport group led by Dr. Phil and Jenny Craig.

788952[/snapback]

Where's Jared Foggle in this equation? Not to mention Oprah, to make it politically correct. Can't have a bunch of white dudes talking to black dudes about weight problems and depression.

This is a truly disgusting thread ... filled with posters suggesting that they wish he was dead, and that he is a failure at life because he couldnt properly kill himself. Disgusting.

788957[/snapback]

I wouldn't say that i would call him a failure, number one because he has about 12.5 million more reasons to live then the people on this board. Second, he just gets on people's nerves. ESPN is to blame for that, so people should really stop hating on TO for the time being and get pissed at ESPN.

I wouldn't say that i would call him a failure, number one because he has about 12.5 million more reasons to live then the people on this board. Second, he just gets on people's nerves. ESPN is to blame for that, so people should really stop hating on TO for the time being and get pissed at ESPN.

788960[/snapback]

What has he done to get on peoples nerves? I think you hit it on the head. The media made us get aggravated. Not TO ... the guy sits out training camp due to an injury and there all over it. If the media got off of him, then it wouldnt be a big deal.

BTW:how would an attempted suicide reported help his career???????

A suicide attempt basically means you get put under a 24-72 hour psych watch, and leaving a/m/a isn't an option.

788506[/snapback]

This is true. If there is medical evidence of a suicide attempt (for example, a bottle of pain pills being pumped from your stomach), you will not just stroll out the door, thumbs up.

Now, stop making sense! :blink:

With all the complaining that happens on this board about TO getting too much attention from the media, this topic shows you exactly why.  9 pages and counting of crap about this guy.  Who cares what he does? Everybody loves the contoversy and look at all of you that flock to it - just like what is written and said about this guy on TV and in the papers.  I have now joined the rest of you losers that follow everything that jerk does.

How about some Bills talk here?

788816[/snapback]

Um, you were post #169. Welcome to the Inner Circle! :blink:

If wishes were fishes we'd all have our fry. WTF are you trying to say, youngin? :doh:

You must be studying to be a proctologist, cause you sure are an anal mother !@#$er. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

788857[/snapback]

If you call someone an idiot, at least get the fuggin facts right. :lol::lol::lol:

What has he done to get on peoples nerves? I think you hit it on the head. The media made us get aggravated. Not TO ... the guy sits out training camp due to an injury and there all over it. If the media got off of him, then it wouldnt be a big deal.

BTW:how would an attempted suicide reported help his career???????

788965[/snapback]

Your right, the media should just stop covering him. There must be something more interesting to cover ?

True, that.  A suicide attempt basically means you get put under a 24-72 hour psych watch, and leaving a/m/a isn't an option. 

788506[/snapback]

Actually, that is the law in some states, but not in Texas. It is up to the discretion of the police, and, normally, if they determine if the person is not likely to cause harm to someone other than himself, he can be released. Apparently, suicide is a gray are in Texas law, as to whether it is a crime or not...I would imagine someone like TO, under constant scrutiny, would not be considered a major risk...

But, I agree, this doesn't sound like a suicide attempt....

Actually, that is the law in some states, but not in Texas. It is up to the discretion of the police, and, normally, if they determine if the person is not likely to cause harm to someone other than himself, he can be released.  Apparently, suicide is a gray are in Texas law, as to whether it is a crime or not...I would imagine someone like TO, under constant scrutiny, would not be considered a major risk...

But, I agree, this doesn't sound like a suicide attempt....

789350[/snapback]

Heh, I'm not sure that we'll ever know.

On one hand, the reports sound like he didn't try.

On the other hand, the police released an updated police report and said that they made a mistake, the publicist can't get her story straight, and theres all sorts of other fishy stuff going on.

I'm just hoping he doesn't play as I don't have him in any FFLs. :doh: