My take on the game, my yearly trip to

Bob in STL

I had a great time tailgating with my Brothers and their kids. Next season my two sons will be back ---- just couldn't swing it this year.

The wind and rain were a good change for me, better than dome ball any day.

I really enjoyed seeing the players fom the 60's, 70's and 80's. The part when Fergy was introduced gave me chills. Bravo to the Bills organization for doing things like this.

Onto the game --- We played good enough to win and bad enough to lose. The difference was the turnovers.

Most of my insights are about JP. He is trying hard and improving. He is still very raw and needs experience; hopefully that will clean up his game.

If we do not score early and often we will probably lose. Note to coaches: stop all the crazy 4th down calls, stick to the basics, take all the points you can get, play the percentages.

The OL is improved but still not very strong. The red zone problems and the 3rd and short problems are an indication of that fact. They simply do not move the line of scrimmage. Most of the big runs came from the 3 wideout spread formation. The Bills actually used the pass to set up the run.

The Jets coaching staff made adjustments throughout the game and their QB played error free. That was the difference.

It was really windy!!! When we recovered the onside kick I was one of the 15,000 people still in the stadium. What happens next? The wind picks up and the rain starts coming down hard. At that time I felt that God really must not be a Bills fan.

I'll be back next year!

cheers!