NY Governor Debate

OnTheRocks

Last time I checked, Spitzer had a double digit lead among Republicans.  This one isn't going to be close.

787775[/snapback]

There is a lot of dirt connected to the Self Righteous One. I suspect he wins but I suspect his nuts will be cut off and shoved down his throat...not just by the opposing party, but by his own party's sharks. We'll see...

There is a lot of dirt connected to the Self Righteous One. I suspect he wins but I suspect his nuts will be cut off and shoved down his throat...not just by the opposing party, but by his own party's sharks. We'll see...

788365[/snapback]

from what i have read, should the Republicans win the Whitehouse in 2008, Spitzer would be the frontrunner in 2012. I expect to be dead by then but he is the Democrat parties white version of Obama.

from what i have read, should the Republicans win the Whitehouse in 2008, Spitzer would be the frontrunner in 2012.  I expect to be dead by then but he is the Democrat parties white version of Obama.

788515[/snapback]

That would be pretty gutsy--nominating an atheist from New York--in the present environment.