Buffan00

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"She's OK?"  "Where are her hips?"  "She's too skinny?"

Wow... quotes from men who are obviously married to and/or dating women who are either 150 pounds+  or are so ugly it looks like someone set fire to thier face and put it out with a rake...

787593[/snapback]

:P:w00t:

Wow... quotes from men who are obviously married to and/or dating women who are either 150 pounds+  or are so ugly it looks like someone set fire to thier face and put it out with a rake...

787593[/snapback]

I'm going to take this in jest otherwise you'd have a problem on your hands :P

787593[/snapback]

I actually date a girl that weighs 118 pounds. I just think that a girl needs a little bit more meat on her bones. That doesn't make me gay or anything like that. Did i say i would bang her? Yes, i did. Just not my first choice.

Oh, good. Because honest means everything in a relationship, but showing her the full rap sheet is sure doom.

787846[/snapback]

She'll find out after i get to her heart like a cancer cell. Then she'll know about the whole thing, when she can't get rid of me and i have grown on her.

For now, she knows what she needs to know.