Hottest girl Ever??

Buffan00

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I'll bite. Where the !@#$ are her hips, ass, legs or any meat at all on that chick. You can have your nicole richie wanna be. I'll take my Katherine McPhee, Beyonce, Halle Barry, chubby lindsey lohan, and especially my wife over that.

Okay, I'll bite.  Where the !@#$ are her hips, ass, legs or any meat at all on that chick.  You can have your nicole richie wanna be.  I'll take my Katherine McPhee, Beyonce, Halle Barry, chubby lindsey lohan over that.

787532[/snapback]

I've been saying pretty much the same thing here for four years.

I deleted the reference to your wife. Don't wanna get off on the wrong foot with the Inkman. And besides, my wife, the lovely and talented Kimberly, is in the same category.

Okay, I'll bite.  Where the !@#$ are her hips, ass, legs or any meat at all on that chick.  You can have your nicole richie wanna be.  I'll take my Katherine McPhee, Beyonce, Halle Barry, chubby lindsey lohan, and especially my wife over that.

787532[/snapback]

Im all about the face!!! The body is just a bonus to me!! Id take Kelly Rippa over any of the above mentioned!

I've been saying pretty much the same thing here for four years.

I deleted the reference to your wife.  Don't wanna get off on the wrong foot with the Inkman.  And besides, my wife, the lovely and talented Kimberly, is in the same category.

787538[/snapback]

Guess its just the "Hot Chick" in a football shirt that does it for me! :P

Im all about the face!!! The body is just a bonus to me!! Id take Kelly Rippa over any of the above mentioned!

787546[/snapback]

Kelly Ripa is not a woofer, and by all means hotter than our T-shirt Model. If Ripa had any boobage whatsoever, she'd be quite the package.

She's okay, but i have to agree that she is rather thin. Would i do it? Yeah, hands down, more than likely, yes. But her legs look like one shot and her hip will be dislocated.

I prefer a little more meat on the bones, and not as blonde. When you can see ribs, that is just down right wrong. Women should not make me feel like i am fat because i am eating a cheeseburger and they are eating nothing.

Chunky=not so good. But a little meat on the bones is better than this crap you have brought in here today my friend.

"She's OK?"  "Where are her hips?"  "She's too skinny?"

Wow... quotes from men who are obviously married to and/or dating women who are either 150 pounds+  or are so ugly it looks like someone set fire to thier face and put it out with a rake...

787593[/snapback]

:P:w00t:

She's okay, but i have to agree that she is rather thin. Would i do it? Yeah, hands down, more than likely, yes. But her legs look like one shot and her hip will be dislocated.

I prefer a little more meat on the bones, and not as blonde. When you can see ribs, that is just down right wrong. Women should not make me feel like i am fat because i am eating a cheeseburger and they are eating nothing.

Chunky=not so good. But a little meat on the bones is

better than this crap you have brought in here today my friend.

787571[/snapback]

This "crap"...wtf?? Are you gay? :P