OT: Source:Cards change mind, to stick with Warner

CJPearl2

All this means is that Chris Motensen was wrong - what else is new? - and made up a source to counter his earlier source which stated that Leinart would start for the Cards. Mort, Pencil-Neck and the rest at ESPN are just terrible reporters.

Go Bills.

All this means is that Chris Motensen was wrong - what else is new? - and made up a source to counter his earlier source which stated that Leinart would start for the Cards. Mort, Pencil-Neck and the rest at ESPN are just terrible reporters.

Go Bills.

787427[/snapback]

I'm sure VABills will be CRUSHED. Devastated.

:P

Go Bills.

787427[/snapback]

Either that, or Dennis Green slept it off and came back to his senses.

(Not that Warner's about to return to his MVP-era level of play, but throwing Leinart out there, behind that poor excuse for an offensive line and against a ticked-off Atlanta team, wouldn't be doing the kid any favors. Welcome back to sacrificial-lamb mode, Kurt...)

Go Bills.

787427[/snapback]

Just about every talking head on tv - sports and news - are terrible, too. In defense of Mort, Clayton et al, they didn't get the job just because they look pretty. :P

Go Bills.

787427[/snapback]

Can we forget about those buffoons for now...who cares...I am more worried about the Vikings and the attitude they have brought to their game....

Brad Childress has installed one tough mentality in that team...

It will also be great to see Pat Williams, Winfield, and the rest of the ex-bills that are with the Vikes....Hope they all have a bad day so that the bills can win.

Hope they all have a bad day so that the bills can win.

787878[/snapback]

You can hope for whatever you want, but something tells me Pat Williams will feel just a little extra motivation to play well against the organization that treated him like he was washed up. I hope for a Bills win myself, but I doubt it's going to happen via the Butler players embarrassing themselves.