After the game did anyone see

Hammered a Lot

near the motels on Southwestern? He was try to get his car out, spinning his wheels going nowhere. Three cop cars arrive and the guy starts fighting with the cops. I wonder how the flesh wound on his face felt as he was peppered sprayed!!

I wonder if his bench/bed in jail was heated as when he woke up the next day he only had sock on! I guess the police took his clothes as they were load with pepper spray.

near the motels on Southwestern? He was try to get his car out, spinning his wheels going nowhere. Three cop cars arrive and the guy starts fighting whith the cops. I wonder how the flesh wound on his face felt as he was peppered sprayed!!

I wonder if his bench/bed in jail was heated as when he woke up the next day he only had sock on! I guess the police took his clothes as they were load with peper spray.

787352[/snapback]

Darn. I miss ALL the fun.

:P

near the motels on Southwestern? He was try to get his car out, spinning his wheels going nowhere. Three cop cars arrive and the guy starts fighting whith the cops. I wonder how the flesh wound on his face felt as he was peppered sprayed!!

I wonder if his bench/bed in jail was heated as when he woke up the next day he only had sock on! I guess the police took his clothes as they were load with peper spray.

787352[/snapback]

Was that what was going on? I thought it was just some big fight. That was right by where we were tailgating but I didn't bother to check it out.

787352[/snapback]

I did see a little white car covered in mud in the traffic line. I took a walk to the street as i heard squeeling tires. Turns out someones rear wheel locked up and he was going back and forth trying to get it to turn. poor b@stard, that would really suck....