this could be considered a contradiction.

dib

Philosophically speaking, I don't think it's a contradiction. Really, it's all about the progress of science. I mean, who better to ask about chickens with fake boobs than a human with fake boobs. It's the Scientific Method at work. I suspect Pamela Anderson will be awarded some kind of huge grant from the international scientific community to study in greater depth the potential for fake boobs on an interspecies level.

It's another great example of how far the human race has come. And it's all thanks to science. Someday soon, science will be able to stop aging. Then maybe I'll be around for a thousand years. By then, we'll probably have the technology to do something really revolutionary, like put fake boobs on God himself. That's the dream anyway.

Philosophically speaking, I don't think it's a contradiction.  Really, it's all about the progress of science.  I mean, who better to ask about chickens with fake boobs than a human with fake boobs.  It's the Scientific Method at work.  I suspect Pamela Anderson will be awarded some kind of huge grant from the international scientific community to study in greater depth the potential for fake boobs on an interspecies level.

It's another great example of how far the human race has come.  And it's all thanks to science.  Someday soon, science will be able to stop aging.  Then maybe I'll be around for a thousand years.  By then, we'll probably have the technology to do something really revolutionary, like put fake boobs on God himself.  That's the dream anyway.

787165[/snapback]

I think we actually need to look at getting a penis extension for God. Maybe that's why he's pissed off all the time. Get that guy a big unit and utopia on earth will be acheived.

I think we actually need to look at getting a penis extension for God.  Maybe that's why he's pissed off all the time.  Get that guy a big unit and utopia on earth will be acheived.

787325[/snapback]

or maybe you just royally pissed him off :P

I'm no theologian, but it seems to me that the conception of God posited by the Cosmological Argument ("that which no greater can exist...") necessarily implies that God not only exists and has a penis, but that it is magnificent!

The question of whether or not He would need or be improved by a boob job remains a topic of heated discussion within the community of Biblical scholars.