Something is troubling me

30dive

I'm not saying hope to win, or think we could win, I'm saying really think we could win yesterdays game? Comon folks I like all of us wanted to win the game, but hell you whinners could have written your TD and DB attacks before the game even began. I will give you this, the Bills seem to find more ways to lose than any sports team I have ever seen, but would it have been better had they not ever been in the game yesterday? The Bills were in it until nearly the end. You can't let a very good team hang around, a team on a 17 game win streak knows how to win, and they will find a way to beat you, period. This coach needs to kick a little a$$, this team does need to use its young players, and I do think that if this team continues to play as sloppy as it did yesterday, while not playing those new studs, TD's days are over. As far as DB, his days are numbered, the only good thing that came out of JP's injury is that it Mularky has NO choice (read no chants of Loseman at the Ralph) when it comes to QB, NO, Mathews is not an option, especially while we are still in the game.

Yes I do see light at the end of the tunnel, and no it's not an on coming train.

Go Bills, play smart!

I'm not saying hope to win, or think we could win, I'm saying really think we could win yesterdays game?  Comon folks I like all of us wanted to win the game, but hell you whinners could have written your TD and DB attacks before the game even began.  I will give you this, the Bills seem to find more ways to lose than any sports team I have ever seen, but would it have been better had they not ever been in the game yesterday?  The Bills were in it until nearly the end.  You can't let a very good team hang around, a team on a 17 game win streak knows how to win, and they will find a way to beat you, period.  This coach needs to kick a little a$$, this team does need to use its young players, and I do think that if this team continues to play as sloppy as it did yesterday, while not playing those new studs, TD's days are over.  As far as DB, his days are numbered, the only good thing that came out of JP's injury is that it Mularky has NO choice (read no chants of Loseman at the Ralph) when it comes to QB, NO, Mathews is not an option, especially  while we are still in the game.

Yes I do see light at the end of the tunnel, and no it's not an on coming train.

Go Bills, play smart!

56724[/snapback]

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!damit!!!!!!!!!