What happened to the pass rush?

And corners/LB playing off the receivers.  :D

786416[/snapback]

I'm still confused as to why the CBs weren't up at the LoS jamming the WRs after the snap. Giving the Jets WRs a cushion was a rather odd strategic move. It’s not like Pennington was going to beat the Bills deep in that wind.

I'm still confused as to why the CBs weren't up at the LoS jamming the WRs after the snap.  Giving the Jets WRs a cushion was a rather odd strategic move.  It’s not like Pennington was going to beat the Bills deep in that wind.

786419[/snapback]

think it was a little of two things.

1) Both WRs big RAC guys, so keep everything in front of you, make a solid tackle, and in that wind, eventually drives will be stalled with incompletes. The bend do not break theory.

2) overthinking a game plan. My gut tells me the Bills went into the game saying" well, the Jets gunna think the Bills gunna play press as it is common knowledge that Chad cannot throw deep" so Bills think Jets gunna put in a game plan with emphasis on mid to deep routes and double moves. So, Bills play off hoping to throw Jets game plan for a loop.

If that makes sence , kinda reminds me of the scene in the Princess Bride.You know, that i know, that you know......