Thank You Bills Fan

Buckeye Eric

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you see someone doing something stupid, be present! Bills fans are a community; we sell out The Ralph even when he does not give us a competitive team! If we love our Bills, we have to keep our reputation clean, and that means no stupid S&%T in the lot during tailgating.

Go Buckeyes!!!!!

Sorry to hear that.  I was at the game.  There are always a few A@@holes out there that ruin things.  Too bad the tailgaters near you didn't stop the culprit. I would have.

786638[/snapback]

Hell, even if they do not want to confront the a-holes, use a cell phone and report what is happening!

Hell, even if they do not want to confront the a-holes, use a cell phone and report what is happening!

786770[/snapback]

That's to complicated for most tailgaters...............hey look that guy's stealing someones tag ....oh he'll be pissed .ha ha ha ha ha...

A.............holes!!! Thats all you can say ......sorry to hear that . :D

If it makes you feel any better (it probably won't), but there are drunk @ssholes at every football game. Probably more than half the people at the game are drunk @ssholes. Be thankful you were at the Ralph.

If you were at an away game, they might have vandalized your vehicle.

Like this one time, when we set this Dolphins fans car on fire... wait, never mind.

I never, never, put anything on my cars or trucks telling people my political leanings or my sports team affiliations. You're just looking for trouble. I also don't put up any political banners or anything like that in my yard. High school sports too. Again, You're just looking for trouble anymore, its a shame.....

I'm sorry to hear of your theft.

There's to many idiots out there anymore. Tis a shame, really... :P

786451[/snapback]

So, my Darwin fish humping a Jesus fish on the back of my car may be a bad idea? :w00t: