Be careful what you wish for...

taterhill

I sat behind a women's hockey team at a Sabres game a few years back. I'd say I was 19 or 20. Luckily they were far better looking than what you just described. Anyway, after a few beers, 4 of them started lezing out (this phrase needs to be used more often). The smile on my dad's face was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat behind a women's hockey team at a Sabres game a few years back.  I'd say I was 19 or 20.  Luckily they were far better looking than what you just described.  Anyway, after a few beers, 4 of them started lezing out (this phrase needs to be used more often).  The smile on my dad's face was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

786056[/snapback]

Damn, your dad is a lesbian? That's tough.

I have always wondered why Lesbians use strap ons? I thought they didn't like being with men?

786329[/snapback]

What do you call a lesbian with thick fingers?

Well hung.

Why do lesbians like old gynecologists?

They have shakey hands.

having 5 lesbians in front of you at a Bills game could be one of the greatest things ever....you would think that, but we had that yesterday....total weight of lesbos...approx 1095 lbs...total number of tatoos...8 that I saw...number of lesbos with shaved head and bandana...1...total of times they made out with each other...41+....number of times they fed ech other hot dogs...5(quite ironic if you ask me)....anyone have any bleach for my eyes....

785910[/snapback]

Can you update us?

How many times did they make out after you followed them home and peered in their window?

How many tattoos in hidden areas?

How long until your peeping tom film hits youtube?

What color Honda Fit did they drive?

I'm open minded, as long as the chics are hot.

786495[/snapback]

And there's the problem. You know going to a Bills game that your not going to get the Carolina Panther cheerleader making out in the bathroom type of lesbian. Easy to be open minded with that sort of action. Your more common garden variety butchie is less palettable. :D

Tater was sitting in the same section as I was for the big game. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm that I noticed any lesbian activity in the vacinity. However, I must say I am SHOCKED that these gals weren't swayed back to the rooster team when they saw Tater looking mighty fine in his circa-1988 Marv Levy Bills sweater. If that didn't bring them around, they are gone for good.

While we can question the girls and their sexual orientation, tattoo selections, and public displays of affection, I certainly do not question their concession stand choices. Section 317 was making a mighty fine hot dog on Sunday, and I housed two in each half.

Tater was sitting in the same section as I was for the big game.  Unfortunately, I cannot confirm that I noticed any lesbian activity in the vacinity.  However, I must say I am SHOCKED that these gals weren't swayed back to the rooster team when they saw Tater looking mighty fine in his circa-1988 Marv Levy Bills sweater.  If that didn't bring them around, they are gone for good.

While we can question the girls and their sexual orientation, tattoo selections, and public displays of affection, I certainly do not question their concession stand choices.  Section 317 was making a mighty fine hot dog on Sunday, and I housed two in each half.

787129[/snapback]

:D:doh:0:) how did you not toss that Jets fan over the edge of your section...1996 Tater may have wandered up to give him a welcome to Buffalo head butt

:D  :doh:  0:) how did you not toss that Jets fan over the edge of your section...1996 Tater may have wandered up to give him a welcome to Buffalo head butt

787142[/snapback]

Yeah that dude was a clown. Two of my buddies who were sitting with us are Jets fans, and they would of been first in line to beat that guy. Somebody did grab his hat and throw it off the upper deck. But you're right, he deserved worse.

I did notice he was wearing a trashy, typical New Jersey gold necklace. That's what stung the worst. It's bad enough to have to deal with a mouthy, obnoxious, quasi-guido Jets fan in the section...It's 100x worse when that guy is wearing jewelery.

Yeah that dude was a clown.  Two of my buddies who were sitting with us are Jets fans, and they would of been first in line to beat that guy.  Somebody did grab his hat and throw it off the upper deck.  But you're right, he deserved worse. 

I did notice he was wearing a trashy, typical New Jersey gold necklace.  That's what stung the worst.  It's bad enough to have to deal with a mouthy, obnoxious, quasi-guido Jets fan in the section...It's 100x worse when that guy is wearing jewelery.

787159[/snapback]

did you see the "Barbarian" in the lower corner...he has been there for years..stands the whole game..we discovred this week he may have a hernia or may be smuggling in tennis balls to the stadium...

actually on of them looked like Bob from Fight Club(played by Meat loaf)

786034[/snapback]

First Rule- You do not talk about Fight Club

Second Rule- You do no talk about Fight Club

Third Rule- When some says STOP or goes limp, the fight is over

Fourth Rule- Only two guys to a fight

Fifth Rule- One fight at a time

Sixth Rule- No shirts, No shoes

Seventh Rule- Fights go as long as they have to

Eighth Rule- If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.