Be careful what you wish for...

taterhill

having 5 lesbians in front of you at a Bills game could be one of the greatest things ever....you would think that, but we had that yesterday....total weight of lesbos...approx 1095 lbs...total number of tatoos...8 that I saw...number of lesbos with shaved head and bandana...1...total of times they made out with each other...41+....number of times they fed ech other hot dogs...5(quite ironic if you ask me)....anyone have any bleach for my eyes....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

having 5 lesbians in front of you at a Bills game could be one of the greatest things ever....you would think that, but we had that yesterday....total weight of lesbos...approx 1095 lbs...total number of tatoos...8 that I saw...number of lesbos with shaved head and bandana...1...total of times they made out with each other...41+....number of times they fed ech other hot dogs...5(quite ironic if you ask me)....anyone have any bleach for my eyes....

785910[/snapback]

you know you liked it.

785910[/snapback]

Did they cheer for the Bills?

yes quite loudly..they were basically dudes with cans...drank 25 beers..they scared me ...

785937[/snapback]

I've seen the type. There was a legendary one in PGH...nicknamed Tex Gill (apologies to the C&W performer).

Tex ran a "house" atop Large Hill - town of Large, PA, on Rt. 51 after it crosses the Monongehela River heading west.

Met her once - huge - coulda dropped me dead in an instant.

785910[/snapback]

Here are the problems with what you saw:

total weight = approx. 1095 lbs.

Said lesbos should be 1/2 of that amount if you want to find them attractive. :blush:

tattoos = 8 that you saw.

Question of where these tats were never explained. :angry: A well placed lower back tattoo on a sexy woman can work wonders, but since the lesbos apparently weren't...

number of lesbos with shaved head and bandanna = 1.

No thank you.

total of times they made out with each other = 41+.

If these persons are Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair in "Cruel Intentions" or Phoebe and Rachel or Rachel and Winona Ryder on that "Friends" episode, no problem. If the women are not, big problem.

number of times they fed each other hot dogs = 5.

Indeed, quite ironic. Maybe they just needed a real man to show them the ropes. :doh:

785910[/snapback]

priceless

tattoo's...a few on forearms and a few on necks....kissing looked like Robert Gallry and  Kyle Turley making out

786012[/snapback]

I think I speak for every red-blooded male on this board when I say the following:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW