JOESIXPACK is right.....Positive direction....

CJPearl2

There were a lot of positions from yesterday's game. Here are some points we need to remember:

1) JP is going to fail before he succeeds. Just like every good QB, JP needs to learn how to play in the NFL. He wasn't able to last year due to the coaching regime, and now he is getting the experience to be a better QB. I think we will see better things each week. He arm strength and accuracy was very good yesterday. Now he needs to learn to read defenses better. This will come with time.

2) Our Defense is young and will make mistakes. But, overall, they will be solid. They are also young and learning on the job.

3) Rebuilding. Rebuilding is a nasty word in this NFL, but we are. If you think because we won 1 game we are going to the playoffs, you are mistaken. But, we will be competitive and will work to being a very serious playoff contender next year. We have the pieces to be a good team. We are just letting them develop and learn to be good NFL players.

4) We have been competitive in every game and yesterday, down big, the team continued to play hard and have an eagerness to succeed. Last year, in games like the NE home game and some others, the team quit. This team won't.

5) People criticizing the coaching, a week after praising them, are too emotional. Let these coaches do their jobs. They are pointing the team in the right direction and will be an asset all year.

Joe's frequently right.  About half the time, actually.  He changes his mind so damn much, after all...

785807[/snapback]

Don't you have to hold a position for a certain length of time in order for it to be technically "changed"?

I wouldn't let him anywhere NEAR my library, though.  He might get squashed by a hard-cover book, or accidentally run over by the computer's mouse, and then how much trouble would I be in?

785842[/snapback]

You're right. Oh well, you could use him out in the front yard to hold an address placard.