Honestly, most of you take the fun out of being...

crackur

a bills fan

All I hear is bitching and moaning. You talk sh-- about a different player every week.

If it wasn't for the bills I wouldn't look forward to sundays.....don't make the board a place to learn to ignore because you have to have some place to B word.

:blush:

Well, I watched SB XXV in a Giants bar.

How many others can say they've put their life on the line for their team?  :blush:

785792[/snapback]

we had 6 sections of endzone lunatics screaming at us and throwing things at us during the Bills/Indy MNF game in 2000...nothing like getting empty plastic bottles and whole pretzels wizzing by you during a game...good times...

a bills fan

All I hear is bitching and moaning. You talk sh-- about a different player every week.

If it wasn't for the bills I wouldn't look forward to sundays.....don't make the board a place to learn to ignore because you have to have some place to B word.

:blush:

785787[/snapback]

Great movie that your avatar is from !

How many others can say they've put their life on the line for their team?   :blush:

785792[/snapback]

Two Raider's games at the Colesium with my Bills gear on. Now THAT'S putting your life on the line for the team. Only got punched once. :angry:

Chef Jim  Today, 11:40 AM Post #6 

Why Argue When There's so Much Good Wine to Drink

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,645

QUOTE(Crap Throwing Monkey @ Sep 25 2006, 11:05 AM)

How many others can say they've put their life on the line for their team? 

Two Raider's games at the Colesium with my Bills gear on. Now THAT'S putting your life on the line for the team. Only got punched once. 

I did the same thing. 2 Raiders games in Oakland dressed in full Bills gear. Only got peanuts thrown at me.