JP Reminds Me OF

Mark Rypien, early on.

JP's mistakes are correctable. He does need to protect the ball better, but that should come with experience. Rypien's early starts were characterized by game after game of fumbling the ball away and inconsistency. Once he gained experience, he led the Redskins to the Super Bowl.

JP, big picture wise, shows he is really maturing. If he keeps it up and we show some patience with him, who knows where he'll take us. Bottom line, last year when JP screwed up, he went and sulked. This year, he gets mad. Which would you rather see?

Mark Rypien, early on. 

JP's mistakes are correctable.  He does need to protect the ball better, but that should come with experience.  Rypien's early starts were characterized by game after game of fumbling the ball away and inconsistency.  Once he gained experience, he led the Redskins to the Super Bowl.

JP, big picture wise, shows he is really maturing.  If he keeps it up and we show some patience with him, who knows where he'll take us.  Bottom line, last year when JP screwed up, he went and sulked.  This year, he gets mad.  Which would you rather see?

785329[/snapback]

I wish JP had Rypien's O-line from that 1991 SB season. Whao mama! <_<

Mark Rypien, early on. 

JP's mistakes are correctable.  He does need to protect the ball better, but that should come with experience.  Rypien's early starts were characterized by game after game of fumbling the ball away and inconsistency.  Once he gained experience, he led the Redskins to the Super Bowl.

JP, big picture wise, shows he is really maturing.  If he keeps it up and we show some patience with him, who knows where he'll take us.  Bottom line, last year when JP screwed up, he went and sulked.  This year, he gets mad.  Which would you rather see?

785329[/snapback]

OMG NO!!!!!! :doh:

Rypien was the prototypical 'as good as your OL' type QB.

I understand what you mean though....comparing his maturing process rather than his playing ability....at least I hope that's what you are doing. <_<

If JP ends up as a new Rypien, he'll probably lose my support.

Go JP!!

Go Bills!!