QB controversy?

generaLee83

blah blah blah blah blah Let's draft Brady Quinn etc etc etc.

Losman has a bad game, bench him.

Holcomb has a bag game, bench him.

Nall has a bad game, bench him.

Teach Stamer how to QB, he sucks, bench him.

Give LS Schneck a chance, he sucks, bench him.

Draft Brady Quinn, when he throws one incompletion, bench him for good.

From now on use all 7 draft picks for the QB position, bench all of them.

After 5 season of 35 rookie failures, design an offense with no QB. I don't know, call it the Q-less, half t BS BS BS.

Maybe this will get everyone on this board to just quit their bitchhing.

Beyond me.

No one circles the wagon like the Buffalo Bills but no fans throw their QB under the bus like Bills fans.

After 5 season of 35 rookie failures, design an offense with no QB.  I don't know, call it the Q-less, half t BS BS BS.

Beyond me.

No one circles the wagon like the Buffalo Bills but no fans throw their QB under the bus like Bills fans.

785302[/snapback]

I love the way your avatar looks to be in perminent rolleyes. <_<

BTW, I totally agree.

And the solution would be...Nall? Holcomb again? A rookie QB, none of whom have played much, much less won?

The fact is that the O-line is still not where it needs to be, and this young team is making too many mistakes. Having a quick trigger on pulling JP is NOT the answer, considering there are no solutions on the bench.

I'll support whoever the bills qb is, so yeah I'll support losman, but theres just things about him that make me wonder if hes really cut out to be a nfl qb. I dont think Losman will ever be a guy you can rely on to win games, but rather better suited to an offense predicated on the running game, safe throws occasionaly taking a shot down the field and stout defense. Which is fine with me as long as we win more then we lose. The biggest problem I have with him is the mental aspect of the game. Reading defenses pre snap, knowing coverages, and having a general knowledge of where to go with the ball if the 1st option is covered. I'll give him time, but Im by no means enamored with him.

I'll support whoever the bills qb is, so yeah I'll support losman, but theres just things about him that make me wonder if hes really cut out to be a nfl qb. I dont think Losman will ever be a guy you can rely on to win games, but rather better suited to an offense predicated on the running game,  safe throws occasionaly taking a shot down the field and stout defense.  Which is fine with me as long as we win more then we lose.  The biggest problem I have with him is the mental aspect of the game. Reading defenses pre snap, knowing coverages, and having a general knowledge of where to go with the ball if the 1st option is covered.  I'll give him time, but Im by no means enamored with him.

785339[/snapback]

Hang on a sec....

He threw the ball 38 times, sacked 3 & ran 3....

that's 44 passing attempts(equivelent).

He did that in rain & gusty winds.....with obvious mistakes from some around him....and he still threw for over 300yards.....threw a TD & rushed for a TD.

How many bad decisions did he make?....& how many mistakes is he allowed to make(on average)?

It was still only his 11th start.

What is it you expect from him at this point? He was only a play or two away from having a 'very good' day.

Edited by Dibs

What is it you expect from him at this point?  He was only a play or two away from having a 'very good' day.

785349[/snapback]

Consistency and ball security. I dont care about yardage. Yards are really a meaningless stat. He has talent, but at this point all I ask is he plays within himself. I think too often losman holds the ball looking to make a big play rather then just taking whats available. There were times today where he could've scrambled and picked up nice yardage in the process to keep drives alive. I have no magic number of bad decisions he can make. I just want to see if he can bounce back from a bad outing.

After 5 season of 35 rookie failures, design an offense with no QB.  I don't know, call it the Q-less, half t BS BS BS.

Beyond me.

785302[/snapback]

Oh noe!!!

Another person overstATEZ wut everYONe ont his boARd is saying about JP.

What EVAR willw e DEW?!?!