Good Game guys!

ronnydynamic

Hey guys,

I just wanted to stop by and say good game. You guys thoroughly out-played us and put up big numbers through the air and McGahee was an animal again. We just made timely plays and took advantage of the turnovers. I was expecting Chad to get knocked down and beat up and the lack of it surprised me.

You guys have a good young team and will only get better. Losman has some wheels and I'm surprised he doesn't use them more often.

And what makes this day worse is that the fish squeaked out a victory today against the 0-3 Titans. Damn.

Anyway... Good luck the rest of the year. I'll be back before our next game.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to stop by and say good game.  You guys thoroughly out-played us and put up big numbers through the air and McGahee was an animal again.  We just made timely plays and took advantage of the turnovers.  I was expecting Chad to get knocked down and beat up and the lack of it surprised me. 

You guys have a good young team and will only get better.  Losman has some wheels and I'm surprised he doesn't use them more often.

And what makes this day worse is that the fish squeaked out a victory today against the 0-3 Titans.  Damn.

Anyway... Good luck the rest of the year.  I'll be back before our next game.

785236[/snapback]

same to you. Like the old saying goes. Turnovers are key. Im honestly suprised the jets had that much fight in them. I dont know if pennington will be able to survive without a running game thru the entire season, but at least with pennington healthy thats on less piece of the puzzle you have to worry about. Your defense needs a lot of work and you're gonna need a rb, but you got the qb, the wr's, good st's and looks like good coaching. Good luck the rest of the way up until you face us again.

And what makes this day worse is that the fish squeaked out a victory today against the 0-3 Titans. Damn.

What makes it really bad is that besides the Fish playing the Texans next week, today's paper makes it look like the Felons won the superbowl.