DJ the Dounce

vegas55

:lol: Even the dopes that announced the game talked about the mis management of the game. Taking a timeout (first time in NFL history) @ 2:02 on the game clock. The failure to ask for a review on Losman's first fumble; apparently to save a time out in the first half that the Bills never used anyway. Having an Offensive coordinator calling the plays, a defensibve coordinator calling the defenses; and sittting there like a dunce on the sideline never challenging a call. What exactling are the F you doing. Horrible mis management of a game by a guy who should know better

I didnt mind that time out at all. It was a smart call down by 11 points. There are arguments both ways. But the only way to win that game is to score with a minute to go and give yourself a chance, which is what happened. Yeah, you only save two seconds there but a play can be 15-20 seconds, even on offense. It would have been a bad call if they were only down one score. But it worked.

<_<  Even the dopes that announced the game talked about the mis management of the game. Taking a timeout (first time in NFL history) @ 2:02 on the game clock. The failure to ask for a review on Losman's first fumble; apparently to save a time out in the first half that the Bills never used anyway. Having an Offensive coordinator calling the plays, a defensibve coordinator calling the defenses; and sittting there like a dunce on the sideline never challenging a call. What exactling are the F you doing.  Horrible mis management of a game by a guy who should know better

785219[/snapback]

Why would you challenge a sure fumble?????

<_<  Even the dopes that announced the game talked about the mis management of the game. Taking a timeout (first time in NFL history) @ 2:02 on the game clock. The failure to ask for a review on Losman's first fumble; apparently to save a time out in the first half that the Bills never used anyway. Having an Offensive coordinator calling the plays, a defensibve coordinator calling the defenses; and sittting there like a dunce on the sideline never challenging a call. What exactling are the F you doing.  Horrible mis management of a game by a guy who should know better

785219[/snapback]

the TO with 2:02? it was absolutely the right call, despite what randy "i'm doing everything i can to compete with joe theismann for the worst-color-commentator-ever award" cross thinks.

<_<  Even the dopes that announced the game talked about the mis management of the game. Taking a timeout (first time in NFL history) @ 2:02 on the game clock.

785219[/snapback]

You lost me right here...You just took something Randy Cross said and actually agreed with it.

Go no further....